Daddy's Little Girl

Promise

I’m not gonna lie, I freaked out when Ricky fainted, I shook her lightly and she wouldn’t wake.

“Guys,” I said gaining their attention.

“What happened?” Mika asked noting my worried expression.

“Ricky fainted and is bleeding.”

“What?” Derek shouted alarmed.

“Someone, get me some napkins,” I ordered.

Jacky did and I wrapped it around her arms where her fingers dug into.

“You think she’ll be alright?” Jacky asked and I nodded.

“Yeah I just need to clean her cuts.”

We got home and Mika opened the door for me while I carried her inside; Ryan was already in the house. I laid her on the couch and rushed to the bathroom to get stuff to clean her cuts. When I got back she was sitting up. I kneeled in front of her and smiled.

“You alright sleeping beauty?”

“Yeah… what happened?”

“You fainted after you saw your arms,” I informed.

She went to look down at her arms but I grabbed the sides of her face gently.

“Uh maybe you shouldn’t look,”

“Yeah maybe not,” she gave a small smile and I examined her arms before starting to clean them.

Finally I finished and smiled at her.

“I’m tired,” she yawned and I nodded.

I offered Ricky my bed to sleep in and I took the couch.

I even gave her some of my basketball shorts so she could be more comfortable. She argued with me for a while about taking my bed but I wouldn’t listen and eventually she went to sleep.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a Ziploc bag; I put her hair into it and hid it in one of the drawers where it would be safe until I could get it to a DNA testing place.

I laid on the couch and grabbed my laptop. I went to Google and looked for a place I could get her hair and my DNA tested that was nearby. I found a place and wrote down the address before shutting it off and getting some sleep.
___

I woke up when someone threw a pillow in my face.

“The fuck?” I opened my eyes confused and seen Ricky giggling in front of me I smiled up at her.

“Derek told me to wake you so you can come eat.”

“Okay, be right there,” she went back to the kitchen and I sat up before heading to the bathroom for a piss.

I came out to find Derek had made; pancakes, bacon, hash browns, and eggs.

After we finished eating and talking, once everyone was up, Ricky said she needed to be back to the home soon.

“I’ll take you,” I offered with a smile which she returned.

“I’mma go change back into my clothes,” she jumped up but Ryan grabbed her and hugged her.

“No! Don’t go, Ronnie can’t we keep her?” He begged and Ricky giggled while petting his head like a pet.

“She’s not an animal Ryan,” Mika scolded.

He pouted and whined similar to that of a little girl.

“We’ll be seeing Ricky, I promise,” I smiled and she looked shocked but smiled.

“Promise?” She asked and I nodded.

“Promise now go get dressed,” she pealed Ryan off of her and went to change.

The guys started talking and I went to the drawer I hid her hair and shoved it in my pocket. No one noticed and soon she came back out.

I grabbed the keys and everyone said their goodbyes. We made small talk until I pulled up to the girl’s home. She stared at the building for a while and I took the time to scribble my number on a piece of paper.

“Here,” she looked at me and grabbed the paper.

“We’ll see each other soon but until then, feel free to call me,” I smiled and so did she.

I leaned over and gave her a long hug that she returned. She left and I waved to her before grabbing the address to that DNA place. I pulled up to a small tan building and went inside. I tapped my fingers on my jeans and walked straight to the front desk. The blond woman behind it looked up at me through her blacked rimmed glasses and smiled.

“Can I help you?”

“Uh yeah, I’m not really sure how this works but I need my DNA tested along with this young girl that I believe is my daughter.” I explained quickly.

She started typing something into the computer.

“I’ll make an appointment for when you and the girl can come in, okay?”

“No, t- I have a strand of her hair. Is it possible to test it that way?” She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me with a raised brow.

“Um… Give me a moment to ask someone. Have a seat Mr. er…”

“Radke,” I smiled.

“Yes Mr. Radke I’ll be right back.”

She left down a hall and I took a seat and grabbed some magazine just to keep myself busy.

“Uh Mr. Radke,” I stood and she motioned for me to follow her.

She stopped in front of an open door and I walked in, she closed the door behind me after giving me a clipboard to fill out and wait for the doctor. The paperwork was pretty simple, basically my information and that’s it. Soon the door opened and shut and I looked up at a middle age man in one of those long white coats.

“So Mr. Radke, have the hair?” I nodded and handed him the Ziploc bag.

He examined it and nodded before putting it into his pocket.

“Now for your sample,” he went to the corner and put on his gloves.

“Do you need a blood sample?” I asked and he shook his head.

He came back with a long Q-tip.

“Now a days all I need is a saliva swap,” I opened my mouth and he rubbed the cotton on the sides of my cheeks.

“That’s it, I’ll get this tested, probably take 3-5 days. We’ll give you a call and leave your information at the front desk.”

I nodded and left. Now we wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
1,028 Geez long update is long.
Comment & Subscribe
-Neche Narcissist