Status: A work in progress..updated randomly

Follow My Lead

Ten

Warped Tour continued on in a flurry of gigs and signings. Sometimes, Kyle and Maybel would act like a couple and other times they would act like children. Kyle would be a douche bag Maybel would want to punch him. Everyone seemed to accept the two of them, including Dave. To Dave it was nice to see someone keep Kyle in line, even if it was his sister who was the girl.

Maybel and Kyle were in the back lounge playing some zombie game on the xbox. They were pretty even in score. Andy rushed into the room because he heard them cursing and groaning loudly. Naturally, he assumed they were having sex and wanted to make things awkward. He was, however, slightly disappointed when he saw it was just video games.

Kyle paused the game and looked at his friend, “What’s up bro?” Andy shrugged, “I thought you guys were having sex...” Maybel laughed, “Of course you did. Now get out so him and I can actually have sex.” At that sentence Kyle jumped up and shoved Andy out and slammed the door on him.

Maybel was laughing so hard that she had tears streaming down her face. “I was just kidding Kyle!” He sighed dramatically and laid on his head was in her lap. “I know but a guy can dream.”

Maybel ran her fingers through his hair, “I know you dream about it. I feel it against me... every morning.” He leaned up and pecked her lips, “You love it so it’s okay.” She just shook her head like she always did.

-----

“Hometown show!!!!!” Eric shouted again as he ran off the bus. Everyone laughed and finished up their breakfasts. In all honesty, Maybel wasn’t looking forward to being there at all. She knew her ex-boyfriend and his dickhead friends would be there. Dave, Andy, and Kyle knew that. Still, she tried to play it off as no big deal anyways.

Kyle and Maybel watched Every Avenue’s set. Kyle didn’t say it out loud but he considered this their first date. He stood behind her with his arms around her waist just about the whole time. Dave, Every Avenue’s singer, looked over at them. The girl was girl was cute but she was ‘clearly taken’ by Kyle. The pair was adorable.

Maybel was having so much fun that she forgot all about her crazy ex...until she and Kyle ran into him while walking back to the bus.

“Hey baby! Where’ve you been!?” He smirked and stepped in front of her and Kyle. Kyle stepped in front of Maybel, getting protective. Kyle knew as well as anyone that a massive dick.

Kyle and Maybel just looked at him. Without breaking the guy’s gaze, she laces her fingers with Kyle’s. That caught the boy, Justin’s, attention. “Well, look what we have here! Kyle fucking Pavone. Look at the influence you have on her. Getting those fugly piercings and whatever. Seriously May, you’ve downgraded.”

Kyle went to take a step forward but she squeezed his hand, “Get a life Justin. No one even cares about your shit anymore. Just leave me, my brother, my friends, and my boyfri- and everyone else the hell alone.” She took another step to leave, but Justin started laughing. “Wait, he’s not your boyfriend?! You can’t even get him as a man? God, Maybel, you’re so pathetic.”

In a split second, Justin was on the ground and Kyle was leaning over him. “she doesn’t need to “get” me. She already has me. I am wrapped around her finger. Now you need to leave before I call security. Justin stood up and it was obvious that he would have a black eye tomorrow. Him and his friends walked away without another word.

Later that night Kyle and Maybel were packed into Kyle’s bunk. She turned over and smirked at him, “You’re wrapped around me finger, hmm?” He laughed, “Why do you think I let you sleep in my bunk every night?” He started tickling her. She was giggling wildly until he smothered his giggles with a kiss. Things became solid as far as there relationship was concerned . They were a legitimate couple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been awhile. I finally got around to it. Also...any hockey fans? I've been bouncing ideas around about a hockey story about my favorite team/player...