Status: A work in progress..updated randomly

Follow My Lead

Twelve

There were two more days of Warped tour at this point. Kyle wasn’t allowed to talk because his voice decided to start giving out and he needed to save that talent solely for the shows. Josh took pity on the guy and picked him up a white board to write down his thoughts.

Kyle poked Maybel with the butt of his marker. She reluctantly look over and he held up the board. He had written an innocent ‘Can we go for a walk?’. She stood up and held her hand out.

He ended up taking her to go watch Simple Plan. Maybel had wanted to watch their set all summer but had been too busy with merch and babysitting the band. Kyle made sure they stayed until the end to make it special for her. It definitely was. Pierre came over to them after their last song and they spoke for a little while. He even complimented We Came As Romans, which made Kyle and Maybel beam with pride.

- - - - - - -

A week and a half after Warped Tour ended, everyone was packed and ready for their vacation to Mexico. Dave, his girlfriend Chloe, Annabeth, and Maybel met everyone else at the airport. Andy, Kyle, Austin Thornton and his girlfriend Bridgette, who was a good friend of everyone else, were already there, waiting for their friends. The group never officially were able to celebrate Maybel’s 21st birthday so they all used it as an excuse to take a trip.

Kyle walked towards Maybel like a shy little boy, “Hey there May”. She smiled, “Mr. Pavone it’s been too long.” She reached up and pecked his lips. He lifted her up and spun her in a circle. He had feared that the week or so that they had spent apart would have changed everything between the two.

Maybel and Kyle fell asleep cuddled up on the plane. Andy sat in the third seat of their row, completely left out. He kept glancing at Annabeth, who was across the isle. Eventually, she finally spoke, “Are you the Andy Glass everyone keeps talking about?” He looked over at her in surprise. He smiled and nodded, “Yes ma’am. Annabeth yeah?” She smiled back.

He stuck his hand out to her, “Well, it’s nice to meet you.” She returned his handshake. Instead of releasing her hand, he switched his hands. So, they held hands across the isle. It was cute even though it was a rather large annoyance to the flight attendants.

- - - - - - - -

Kyle and Maybel were already laying on the beach an hour after they arrived at the hotel. He looked over at his bikini clad girlfriend, “I would move here if I could see you in a bikini every day.” She lifted her sunglasses up and off her eyes. “Oh hush!...I’m sorry you have to room with Andy. I just don’t want to throw Annabeth to the wind.”

He reached for her hand and sat up, “I bet we end up in the same room by tomorrow. They’re on that jetski right over there.” Maybel’s eyes followed the direction he was pointing towards. Sure enough, she can just make out the pair.

Of course, Kyle was right. That night at dinner Annabeth went up to Maybel, asking if she could switch. She wasn’t going to say no to the poor girl! This was the first time in a long time that she had clicked with a guy so easily! Maybel secretly hoped Andy wouldn’t fuck it up.

Kyle and Maybel jumped into the big bed and settled in to watch a movie, which really just turned into them making out into the early hours of the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a total filler I'm aware. I apologize.
On another note, I have a hockey story (boston bruins) up and going too. You can check it out, or not if it's not your cup of tea.