Status: A work in progress..updated randomly

Follow My Lead

Three and a Half

The restaurant was within walking distance from the bus lot so there was no need for a cab or anything. They chose a local diner and all sat at one of the half booth half normal seat sections. Maybel sat inbetween Andy and Brian, WCAR’s other merch guy and ex Four Letter Lie, with Kyle across from her.

Of course he was across from her. Even more interesting, whenever she looked up, there were his eyes, looking at her. It was a bit unnerving.

Andy turned towards Maybel, “So, you and Mike huh?” He arched his eyebrows with interest. Dave, who was next to Kyle, put down his fork. “Mike, from The Devil Wears Prada?” Maybel nodded, “he introduced himself to me today. We kind of have lunch plans for sometime this week.” She rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

Brian smiled, “he’s a cool dude.”She nodded slowly and smiled, “he seemed like it.” Kyle laughed, “I want to come along.” Maybel rolled her eyes, “nope. that’s a definite no.” Kyle pouted, “but we never go to lunch together!!” She shook her head, “because you hope that one lunch will get you into my pants.” Kyle smirked, “so?”

Dave punched Kyle in his arm half jokingly, “Easy man, that’s my baby sister.” Brian and Andy shared uneasy glances with each other. Thankfully Kyle backed down and just nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so ridiculously sorry this is so short! I couldn't even call it a full chapter. It didn't fit in with the next chapter and I didn't tack it on to the last one, so I figured I'd just upload it now. Another full chapter will be up tomorrow, if not later today. Sorry again!