Status: Under construction...

Without Lexie

My name is Lexie Monroe... I'm dead... This isn't my story, that one ended a year ago, this is the story of my soul mate, the love of MY life... this is the story of how he lost me... and himself... This is the story of how he found himself and love where he never thought it would...

My name is Carter Chance. I was dating the most amazing girl a few weeks ago, she was my world and now every thing is crashing down... Then it set in... No one saw it coming, mostly because she told no one. It was just one day Lexie and I were sitting on the couch totally in love and the next she was in the hospital dying... She's gone now... And I don't see the point of going on....

My name is Marrie Lincoln. I am the best friend of Carter Chance... His girlfriend/ my friend Lexie died a year ago... we are still getting over it... But I don't know if Carter can... But I'm going to try my best to save him...I made that promise to Lexie and I won't have the last words I said to her be a lie.

10/10/16
I need to rewrite. It's gonna be slow going... I have the ending written but there is a lot left out about my characters.
  1. One
  2. two- Marrie
  3. three- Marrie
  4. four
  5. five
  6. six
    548 days before (year and 1/2)