C'mon Pussy Cat

1 of 1

“So, um, where exactly are we going?” I asked, a little afraid to know the answer. The guys had just come back from touring and demanded the six of us go out somewhere. That wouldn’t have bothered me usually, but the current seating placement made me wary. They had “hijacked” my 1993 Pontiac Bonneville, but again that wasn’t what bothered me. We usually took my car because all six of us could ride in without me sitting on someone else’s lap because the armrest between the driver’s and passenger’s seat lifted up to create a third seat in the front. The thing that bothered me was that I was sitting in the front between Matt and Brian while Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky sat in the back. I was always sitting between Matt and Brian when they were planning something I wouldn’t like. Matt and Brian were the two biggest of the guys, and I held no chance in fighting those two.

“Should we tell her?” Matt asked.

“Might as well,” Jimmy replied. “She’s not going anywhere now.”

“Guys, come on,” I snapped. “Where are we going?”

“We thought we could go to that old house just outside town,” Matt replied. I frowned.

“You mean the Reed place? The haunted one?” Brian grinned widely.

“Yeah, that’s the one,” he said.

“Guys,” I whined. “You know I’m a scaredy cat. You remember the Bloody Mary incident.” They all laughed, remembering that night two years ago when they’d forced me into a dark bathroom to play that game, all five of them surrounding me so I couldn’t run out while they chanted “Bloody Mary.” And then Jimmy poked my back, making me scream loudly to their delight.

“But at least I found out what you’ll sound like when I finally get you in my bed,” Brian said. I rolled my eyes, grabbing his arm and biting down with all my might. “Did you just bite me?”

“Only because you were being a pervert,” I retorted. “And can we please not go to the Reed place?”

“We’re going, Hayden,” Matt said. “Don’t worry. We’ll be there to hold you when you get scared.” I slapped his arm before turning in my seat to look at Zacky.

“Please don’t make me go,” I begged sweetly, looking at him with wide eyes. It was no secret that the guys all thought I was hot, and we all knew Zacky had the biggest crush on me. This was why the guys never trusted him to make me do what they wanted. He always gave in, just like he was about to now.

“Dude,” Jimmy snapped, slapping Zacky in the back of the head. Zacky turned to look at him. “Think about it. This would be the perfect opportunity because you’d get to hold her.” I shot a glare at the freakishly tall man. I’d lost this thanks to him. Zacky turned to look at me.

“Sorry, baby, it’s too good to pass up.”

“Stupid giraffe,” I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest, turning my back on the three men in the back.

“What did you just call me?” Jimmy yelled.

“A giraffe! You’re a stupid giraffe! I hate you! I hate all of you!” I shouted. They laughed in response, only pissing me off more. I hated when they tried to scare me, and almost everything scared me. Whenever they wanted to watch scary movies, I spent the whole time with my face hidden in one of their chests’ and trying to block out the sounds of the movie.

“I’ll make it up to you tonight,” Brian told me. I glared.

“What makes you think that I’ll feel better after fucking you?” I snapped. “Your cock probably isn’t even as big as you make it out to be.” Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky, and Matt laughed loudly, cheering me.

“Trust me, sweetheart, my cock is bigger than you can imagine,” Brian replied.

“Whatever.” I continued glaring out the windshield until Matt parked the car in front of the Reed place. Just looking at the outside gave me chills. No one had lived there in thirty years. The grass was overgrown, and the house itself was scary as shit. It was dark, and windows were broken. The front door was already open, the paint cracking. The guys climbed out of the car and looked at the house.

“Wonder if we’ll see any ghosts,” Jimmy mused.

“I won’t mind if it’s a hot one,” Johnny replied.

“Not like you can fuck a ghost, short shit,” Brian said, rolling his eyes.

“Let’s just go,” Zacky said as they all started walking towards the house. Then he paused, looking around. “Where’s Hayden?” Matt was the first to spot me, turning towards the car and seeing me still sitting in my seat. He chuckled, walking over to the car and leaning down to look at me.

“C’mon Hayden,” he said softly. I shook my head. “We’ll be with you the whole time, Hayden. Now get out of the car.”

“Hell no. Just looking at that house scares me shitless.” Matt sighed, leaning in and dragging me into him. I tried kicking and wiggling away, but he acted as if I wasn’t even moving against him. He pulled me into his chest, carrying me bridal style.

“C’mon pussy cat,” he cooed. “You’ll be fine.”

“You’re all cock suckers!” I shouted as he carried me closer to the house.

“Quit whining, you big baby,” Jimmy said, rolling his eyes at me. Once reaching the steps, Matt set me on my feet, keeping his arm wrapped tightly around my shoulders so that I wouldn’t run. Brian grinned at me, kissing my cheek, before walking into the house, feeling the wall for a light switch.

“I can’t find one, dammit. Oh never mind. Here we go,” he said just before the lights turned on. It wasn’t much, and seeing the inside of the house scared me even more. The wallpaper was peeling, the stairs looking broken and unstable. I looked up at Matt with wide, panicked eyes.

“Please don’t make me go in there,” I begged. “Please, I’ll do anything. I’ll even sleep with every last one of you. Just please don’t make me go in there.”

“You’ll be fucking us all anyway,” Brian said, peeking his head around the doorway, a smirk plastered on his face. “Well, maybe not Short Shit, but the rest of us for sure.”

“Fuck you,” I spat.

“Anytime, sweetheart.” I rolled my eyes as Matt pushed me inside, Johnny, Jimmy, and Zacky following behind me. I shivered as soon as we were in the house. I hadn’t expected it to be so cold. Well, I hadn’t expected them to take me to a haunted house.

“Here,” Zacky said, shrugging off his jacket and handing it to me. I smiled at him softly as I put it on. It was big, but that didn’t matter as long as I was warm. Plus, it smelled good. That was a plus.

“Boo!” Jimmy shouted, making me jump a mile high and scream at the top of my lungs. The guys laughed at me, and I tried to slow my racing heart. I quickly moved away from Matt, deciding to bury my face in Zacky’s shoulder. His arms immediately wrapped around my waist, and his hands rubbed my back soothingly.

“Good God, Hayden,” he murmured. “Your heart feels like it’s trying to jump out of your chest.”

“It is,” I moaned miserably. “I want to go home.”

“Aw, come on,” Johnny whined. “The fun hasn’t even started.” I felt Zacky’s lips press to my hair.

“Just a little longer, then I promise we’ll leave. Fifteen minutes, alright?” It wasn’t alright. I wanted out now. I’ll be the first to admit that I was the biggest scaredy cat out there. However, I knew that I didn’t really have a choice.

“Okay,” I sighed, standing up straight. Jimmy grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the living room. It was just barely lit with the light from the hallway, making me stay as close to Jimmy as possible.

“You are the world’s biggest baby,” Jimmy grumbled, now placing his arm around my shoulders.

“You already knew that,” I hissed.

“Yeah, well, this isn’t fun anymore.”

“Didn’t realize I was supposed to be your entertainment.” He mumbled something under his breath that I didn’t catch. We walked around the room, and Jimmy would pick up a few things here and there. I screamed when someone poked me.

“Hayden, calm down!” Johnny shouted, clamping his hand over my mouth.

“Thanks a bunch, short shit,” Jimmy spat. “I think my ears are bleeding.”

“I didn’t know she was going to scream.”

“Do you not know this little pussy cat?” Brian asked, walking up behind Johnny. “She screams at every little thing. Come on, pussy cat,” he cooed, taking my hand and pulling me under his arm. “We’ll go explore upstairs.”

“So you can scare me more?” I asked. “Sounds fun.” He chuckled, his hand sliding down to my ass.

“I can always make you scream in a good way later,” he said in my ear, and I tried to fight back a shiver to no avail. He smirked, giving my ass a little pat before ushering me up the stairs.

“So let’s look in here,” Brian said, pushing open one of the doors. I crossed my arms over my chest as we walked into the bedroom. It was dark, and when Brian switched on the light, I kind of wished he hadn’t. The small bed had simple bedding that was starting to deteriorate, little holes from where bugs and other creatures had been chewing on it. The closet door was open and empty, and a small rocking chair sat near the window. It was when I noticed the portrait of the old woman at the head of the bed that the chills shot through me.

“Bri, I swear that lady is watching me,” I said. He turned to look at me with a puzzled expression.

“What lady?” I pointed over to the painting, and he chuckled. “It’s a picture, Hayden. It can’t see you.”

“Still fucking creepy. I bet her eyes will follow me like they do in cartoons.” He rolled his eyes, moving away from me to walk around the room. I shrieked as the rocking chair made a loud creaking noise, now rocking back and forth. Brian turned around with an exasperated expression.

“The fucking wind is doing that, dammit! Stop being such a pussy cat! There’s no ghosts!”

“Ghosts?” And I quickly turned, hugging Johnny tightly in hopes that he was coming to rescue me. Yes, I’d gotten desperate thinking that Johnny actually stood a chance of saving me from the mean ass men that I called friends even if he had wanted to save me, which I knew he didn’t.

“There’s a fucking ghost in that chair!” I said.

“The fucking wind!” Brian shouted. “What are you doing anyway, Short Shit?”

“Coming to get you two. Jimmy claims a ghost was playing the piano downstairs, so he wants to do a séance. He needs everyone down there.”

“Dammit,” I groaned. “Am I ever going to leave this place?”

“With that sweet ass? Not a chance,” Brian replied. “I bet all the ghosts in this place are planning on keeping you here so they can rape you.”

“Fucking seriously, Brian? Now I’m going to have nightmares of creepy old man ghosts raping me.”

“Who said they’re old? They could look like me, you know.” I rolled my eyes.

“I’d rather fuck the old man.” In response, my burly friend picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, running downstairs. He ungraciously dropped me into one of the chairs surrounding a round table, taking up the seat beside it. I shot a glare at him before looking to my other neighbor, Matt.

“What?” he asked when he noticed I was staring at him.

“Can you please put a stop to this? Brian said the ghosts are planning on keeping me here in order to rape me for eternity.”

“Hayden, there are no ghosts here. We’re just humoring Jimmy.”

“Humoring my ass,” Jimmy grumbled from across the table. “You won’t be saying that when the ghosts show up and start raping Hayden.” I glared, quickly attaching myself to Matt in an effort to hide behind him. “You can’t hide from ghosts, baby doll. They’re everywhere.”

“Just fucking start this already,” Zacky grumbled.

“Fine, fine,” Jimmy said, waving down the impatient boy. “Everyone hold hands.” Matt and Brian took a hold of my hands, holding them tightly in order to keep me from running. Jimmy nodded, closing his eyes. “Oh ghosts!” he called. I turned to silently as Matt what the fuck Jimmy was doing. He shrugged, looking back at the tall and lanky man. “Ghosts, we’d like to ask a question, but we need you to appear in some form in order to answer it.” He continued his calls for the ghosts to no avail, and I was starting to get really bored. It was when he started spasming that I let out a small eep. The other guys looked a little startled by this as well, glancing between each other and Jimmy.

“Jimmy,” Johnny said. “Dude, you okay there?” All of a sudden Jimmy was still and opened his eyes.

“What?” he asked, but it didn’t sound like him. His voice was deeper and more masculine sounding.

“Jimmy, stop fucking around,” Zacky said.

“I am not Jimmy!” he roared. “My name is Elliot Reed.” We all exchanged a look. Elliot Reed was the man murdered in this house. “Now why have you disturbed me?”

“We didn’t know,” Matt said. “We’ll go right now.”

“No! The girl stays here.” I froze, eyes widening.

“Any why the fuck should we let her stay here?” Brian challenged.

“You’ve disturbed me. Now you’ll leave her as a sacrifice. We’ll have plenty of fun with her.” I shivered at the meaning. Then I screamed as something brushed against my legs, shooting back away from the table. The guys doubled over in laughter, and when it clicked that this was all a joke, I glared as harshly as I could.

“Fuck all of you assholes!” I shouted. “I’m out of here. I hope the fucking ghosts are all big men with dicks big enough to tear your asses in two when they fuck you!” I stormed out of the place, leaving behind the guys who apparently found this hilarious.

“Hayden, come back!” Brian shouted.

“We’re sorry!” Johnny added. I’d just reached my car when two arms pulled me into a rock hard body.

“Calm your tits, Hayden,” Matt said in my ear. “We were just fucking around, okay?”

“No, it’s not okay! You guys know how I am! I’m tired of you guys scaring me shitless as your form of entertainment!”

“Look, we’re sorry, okay?” Jimmy begged as the guys gathered around us. “We didn’t know you’d freak out like that.” I glared at each of them.

“We’ll let you get us back, okay?” Johnny added.

“Any torture you can think of,” Brian elaborated.

“Just please forgive us?” Zacky asked, pulling the puppy dog look. I closed my eyes, sighing.

“Tomorrow we have all day shopping trip at the mall. You boys focus on only me, my stores, and buy me whatever. And for the next two weeks, you guys are my slaves.”

“Agreed,” they said simultaneously. I smiled.

“Good, let’s go home now. I’m really sick of this place.” They laughed, moving to let us in. I ended up switching seats with Johnny so that I could use Zacky as my cuddle buddy, much to his pleasure I might add, as Matt drove us back to his place for who knows what else was planned.