Status: Complete :D

Baby, What if I Can't Forget You?

They Say This Should Feel Something Like Fire

Sandpiper

"Move!"

A girl knocked into my side and my books fell to the floor and scattered around me in front of my locker. I stared at the ground for a moment before bending down to get my books. I didn't expect anyone to help me. I had only been in this school for about an hour, and already people hate me. A hand appeared in front of my face. It was holding one of my textbooks. I accepted the book from the person and looked up into two chocolate brown eyes. At least one boy is decent enough to help and not make a sexual comment.

"Thanks." I said to him.

He smiled in return and helped me put the rest of my books into my locker.

"I'm Piper." I said, extending my hand.

He smirked. "And I'm leaving."

He turned and walked in the other direction toward two other boys. I lowered my hand and turned back to my locker.

"What the hell was that?" I mumbled to myself.

Of course, I didn't expect anyone to answer.

"That was Vic being an asshole." a voice said beside me.

I jumped and faced the person. A boy about seventeen or eighteen was smiling from beside me.

"I'm Tony." he said.

"Piper."

"I apologize for the jerk. He's weird."

I slowly nodded my head and looked in the direction of that boy. He was laughing with his friends in that same spot.

"Who was he?" I asked Tony.

"That's Vic Fuentes. He's not usually that much of a jackass. Just ignore him."

I nodded and waited for Tony to say something else. He didn't.

"So are you two friends?" I asked.

"Unfortunately." he laughed.

The bell rang overhead and I walked off in the direction I thought was my next class. Tony grabbed my arm and stopped me. He took my schedule from me and showed me where the room was. Lucky for me, he was in the class too.

I tried my hardest to focus, but my mind kept drifting to Vic.

What the hell was his problem?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short now, but I promise it will get better. :)