Status: Complete :D

Baby, What if I Can't Forget You?

The Sky Under the Sea

As I jogged towards the water, I glanced back to see the two boys following after me slowly. I was happy and unhappy all at the same time. I was happy for catching Vic's attention, but that's not how I wanted him to see me. And I don't know how I feel about Tony staring at me like that either. I love Tony to death, but he's like a brother. Seeing him stare at me like that made me super self conscience. I decided that I was just going to swim until I couldn't swim anymore.

The cool water splashed around my feet as I neared the water, and it brought a smile to my face. The last time I came to the beach was the day I moved here and it was only to check it out. I hadn't actually gotten the chance to spend some time at the beach. I splashed around with Mike, Tori, Jaime, Tony and Vic for quite some time before I became tired and just wanted to lay in the sun. I spread out a towel beside Tori as she lay in the sun too. We sat and watched our boys wrestle in the sand. They were all so happy.

"So when are you and Vic going to get together?" she asked me out of nowhere.

I turned to look at her. She was peering at me over her sunglasses with a suggestive look.

"What are you talking about?" I said with a chuckle.

"You know exactly what I mean, missy. You and Vic. Make a move or something! You know he's not gonna wait around forever." she said lightly.

She spoke waaaaaay too soon.

I laughed, but instantly stopped as I looked over to the boys and saw Vic chatting it up with a girl I recognized from school.. My heart instantly shattered into a million pieces as I watched the scene in front of me.

"Oh god." I spoke quietly.

Tori looked over at me with a sad expression. I knew the look in her eyes and I never wanted to disappear as much as I did right then. I looked back over at the girl from school. She was everything I'm not. She had long slender legs and a tan complexion. My short, pale legs looked nothing like hers. Her hair flowed down her back in a dark cascade of brown curls. She looked like a real life beauty queen. Jealousy ran through my veins faster than my blood.

"She looks just like Lindsey." Tori said while flipping her dark bangs out of her eyes.

"Who's Lindsey?" I asked.

Tori turned to look at me quickly.

"Vic never told you?"

I shook my head slowly and glanced back to where Vic was now walking with the girl towards the water. It made my stomach turn.

"Lindsey was Vic's last girlfriend. They dated for 2 years. They seemed happy, but last year Vic found out that she had been using him and cheating on him the whole time. You see, Vic has a problem when it comes to girls. He buys them whatever they want and does whatever they ask him to. Lindsey had been using him for his money the whole time. The Fuentes family isn't exactly lower class, if you haven't noticed." She told me.

"Oh my god. That's awful." I said looking at Tori.

She shook her head and glanced back at Vic and that girl splashing around in the water together. He looked really happy for once.

"I'm afraid it's going to happen again with her. That's Anna. She's senior class president and basically runs our school. She's the biggest cunt I've ever met." Tori said with a scowl on her face.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Vic didn't seem like the type to let someone hurt him like that.

Tony, Mike, and Jaime walked up to us at that moment. Mike took a seat beside Tori on her towel and wrapped his arm around her. Tony sat between me and Tori, and Jaime sat on my other side. They were all staring off at Vic and Anna.

"After everything she put him through, you would think he would learn his lesson, but no. He's doing it again. Anna's a heartless bitch." Tony said out loud.

Jaime and Mike agreed with him silently and shook their heads.

"I'm worried about him. I don't want him to fall into that pit of depression again. He was so miserable." Mike said.

I didn't say anything. It wasn't my place to, but I couldn't help but feel bad for Vic. No one deserves to be used like that, especially by someone you thought loved you.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and a filler. more updates to come soon.
Please rate and give me some feedback.
I have no clue if you guys like this or hate it.