Status: Complete :D

Baby, What if I Can't Forget You?

Have You Ever Really Dance on the Edge?

Over the next week, I hadn't seen much of Vic except for class, and even then we didn't talk much. Just small talk. Christmas was in 3 weeks and I was hoping Vic would be over Anna by then. I don't want her hanging around during what's supposed to be the happiest day of the year. She would just bring me down.

Today proved to be no different. I saw Vic and Anna in the hall today all over each other as usual.

"They make me want to puke." I heard from beside me.

I looked over to see Tony standing behind me. I smiled at his comment and shut my locker.

"Walk me to class, turtle." I said and handed him my notebook.

"I have to carry your notebook?" he said eyeing it.

"Yep!" I said with a smile and began to walk to class.

Tony followed along and we chatted about random things. Once we got to class we still had a few minutes before the bell.

"So what are you doing after school today?" Tony asked me.

"Nothing yet." I told him.

"Yes you are. You're coming to eat with me, and then we're going to your house to watch movies." he stated with a broad smile.

"Why aren't we going to Jaime's?"

"Because it's his little brother's birthday and they're having a family dinner thing." he said, handing me my notebook.

I nodded to him as the bell rang.

I have this funny feeling in my tummy....

Biology

Vic came into class all smiley today. He was in gym, but I didn't bother asking him about it. When I didn't speak to him, he pulled me into a big hug. I hugged him back as a small smile crept onto my face. I took a deep breath just so I could smell him.

That's not creepy.

"I've missed you." he said as he pulled away.

"You haven't been around much...you've been with Anna."

He sighed and looked away.

"I know she's been taking up a lot of time, but I really like her." he turned to look at me. "she gets me, ya know?" he finished with a smile.

I tried my hardest not to say what was on my mind. Instead I just nodded and looked at my notebook.

"Would you want to come hang out with us today after school? It'll give you a chance to get to know her."

I could hear the smile in his voice, but I made a mistake and snorted instead.

"Wow. Really, Piper?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to come out that way." I said finally looking at him.

He was shaking his head at me.

"I expected this much from the guys and Tori, but not from you. I thought you'd be happy for me."

"Hold up! You didn't even give me a chance to explain!" I almost yelled.

He didn't say anything so I went on.

"I AM happy for you, Vic. I just have plans already." I said with a shrug.

"Oh...what are you doing?"

"I'm hanging out with Tony today." I said with a smile.

"Oh..." he said.

Was that a hint of sadness in his voice? No. I'm just crazy.

Crazy over Vic.

"Yeah..." I said just as the bell rang and class began.

We didn't speak for the rest of class and as soon as it was over I bolted out of there. I was ready to hang out with Tony. He was waiting at my locker with a smile on his face.

"Ready?" he asked and extended his arm for me.

I nodded my head enthusiastically and we walked hand in hand out of the school to go eat. Once in the car, we blasted stupid pop songs and sang along loudly.

And badly...

After we ate, we headed back to my house.

As Tony pulled into my driveway, I noticed that Anna and Vic were standing outside of his house, and they seemed to be screaming at each other.

"Trouble in paradise..." Tony said with a laugh and we got out of the car.

I looked over to Vic who stared at me intently while Anna screamed at him to pay attention. When he didn't listen she turned her head to me and glared.

"Mind your own fucking business, please." she snapped.

I laughed and walked inside with Tony. I could feel Vic's eyes the entire time. I brushed it off and led Tony upstairs to my room.

"Mom won't be home for a few more hours."

"Sweet." Tony said.

We got into my room and I grabbed some shorts and a tshirt to change into. I told Tony to make himself comfortable while I changed. When I came out of my bathroom Tony had his shirt off and his back to me.

Oh nooooo.

He turned around and his eyes darted directly to my legs. I saw him take a deep breath and at that point I couldn't help myself. I let my eyes wander all over his bare chest. I'm not real sure how long we stood there staring at each other, but at some point it was like a magnet between us. We came closer and next thing I know, our lips were connected in a heated kiss.

"Fuck watching movies." Tony breathed as he picked me up and practically threw me on the bed.

"Fuck me." I whispered into his neck.

This wasn't supposed to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this one, but it had to be written. feedback?