Status: Complete :D

Baby, What if I Can't Forget You?

No Such Thing as Too Young

Vic's POV

I should have called before heading to Tony's, but I really wasn't thinking straight at this point. The whole ride over I couldn't stop thinking about Piper and how much she meant to me. I couldn't stop thinking about how I didn't want to be with Anna as much as I had originally thought, and that just made me feel like I was a monster for staying with her, knowing I didn't want her. This made me question why I even started dating Anna in the first place.

What was she to me?

Anna was absolutely nothing to me. I didn't want her. I never did. In the beginning I was just trying to make Piper jealous, but she never got jealous so I stayed with Anna because I liked her...or so I thought. I liked her until she started treating me like complete shit.

She was distant and only came around when I offered her something. She was using me just like Lindsey did.

And I was too stupid to see that.

I think I fucked up...

I walked up the steps to Tony's house and knocked hard. I waited a few minutes, but I got no answer. I knocked again and still nothing. I turned to see that Tony's car was in the driveway. I turned back and turned the doorhandle slowly. It was unlocked, so I just walked in.

"Tony?" I called out.

The house was seemingly empty. I yelled out his name one more time before I heard heavy footsteps from around the corner. I looked up to see a distressed looking Tony before me.

"I figured you'd show up." he said, relaxing just a bit, "I'm sorry, Vic. I don't know what to say to you."

I didn't respond. Honestly, I had no idea what to say to Tony either. I knew I couldn't be mad at him, and technically I can't be mad at Piper either. They were just my friends, and I had no control over their actions. Tony motioned for me to follow him. I did as I was told and followed him to his room. He pushed his door open and stepped back. I looked into the room to see Piper curled up on the edge of his bed with her head on her knees. One of her hands she ran through her long, dark hair. It looked knotty, and she struggled to get her fingers through it smoothly. Her other hand gripped the sheets on Tony's bed. Sobs erupted from her chest, painfully. I turned to look at Tony and he just shook his head at me and walked away.

What am I supposed to do now?

I stepped further into the room and shut Tony's door behind me.

"Piper.." I said quietly.

Her head snapped up and I held my breath.

Tony's POV

I left Vic with Piper and went to the living room. Piper liked Vic so freaking much, and I'd much rather him be with her and not Anna.

Piper is amazing. Vic would be lucky to have her.

But she's been so upset since we had sex, and I think something's seriously wrong with her. She hasn't been herself. She has bags under her once bright, blue eyes. Her hair looks like it hasn't been brushed in days, and she just looks like death. I hope Vic can fix this before something else goes wrong.

I hate seeing her so upset.

Vic's POV

Piper looked terrible. Her eyes were so puffy and swollen from crying.

And I feel like shit.

"I--" I started, but was cut off by Piper's scratchy voice.

"No. Before you even say anything, I have something to say." she said clearing her throat at the end.

She stood up, wiped her tears, and took a step towards me.

"You have caused me nothing but trouble from the day I met you, Vic. You insulted me, then apologizes, tried to kiss me, then basically said 'fuck you' and walked out on me. You ignored me when I told you Anna was no good for you. You made me feel worthless. I tried so hard just to be friends with you. I ignored the fact that you were making a mistake with Anna and let it go. I knew she made you happy and I didn't want anything to get in the way of your happiness." she choked on her own sobs, and took another step closer to me.

Her eyes were narrowed. Her face and chest were red from anger. I really fucked up this time.

"And when I slept with Tony, all I could fucking think about was you. And I kept it from you because I knew you'd react like you owned me. Like you were in control of my every move. It shouldn't matter that I slept with him. It meant nothing to either of us, and if you took even one second to ask me how I feel you would know that."

I couldn't look away from her eyes. They were so angry.

"Why didn't you want me with Anna?" I asked her calmly.

I have to know. She paused to look around the room. She snapped her head back to me, eyes narrowed once again.

"Because, Vic, she isn't right for you. She doesn't treat you right. I've seen how she yells at you, and how she makes you buy things for her. And you do it every single time! You give in every single time! You give her exactly what she wants."

"So who the fuck is right for me then, Piper?" I said getting angry.

Now she was just belittling me. Fuck that.

"Me! Me, Vic. Fucking me! I can't make it any more simple for you! I should be the one that you call pretty! I'm supposed to be the girl you get butterflies from! That should be me you kiss every day before class. I'm the girl you should take to the beach and fucking cuddle up to when you watch scary movies!" she yelled, waving her hands around in the air.

"And what makes you so sure?" I said quietly.

"Because I know you, Vic. I know everything about you. I know all your secret obsessions. I know all about your fears. I know how much you love writing music. I know exactly how you like your hair to fall in the mornings. I know your favorite foods, your favorite color, and your favorite songs. I know it all!" she shouted some more.

"I'd be there for you through everything, Vic. I'd do anything for you. You're so funny, and sweet, and attractive. Who knows? I might be perfect with you. But you will never know because you are shoved so fucking far up Ann--"

And before she could finish her statement, her hand flew up to her head, and she staggered a bit.

"Piper? Piper, are you ok?" I started to panic.

Something was seriously wrong.

"No.." she managed to say before she collapsed.

I threw out my arms to catch her while screaming for Tony.

What the hell is going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys caught the lyric reference in there. The next part will be up tomorrow. I won't leave you hanging for too long ;) hope you guys liked it!