Status: Complete :D

Baby, What if I Can't Forget You?

You're Just a Line in a Song

Vic

A girl showed up at my school today. A gorgeous girl showed up at my school today. And what did I do? I acted like a douchebag.

But I couldn't let the guys know I was attracted to her, not after my last girlfriend. Not after she broke my heart. Not after I made a scene about falling for another girl like her.

And then Piper shows up. She was everything that Lindsey wasn't. Piper has long, dark wavy hair and the most amazing blue eyes I had ever seen. She was very short and had snakebites and a septum piercing. And her body, oh that body. It drove me insane just to look at her.

Lindsey was never that amazing. Her hair was a dull dark brown, as were her eyes. But something about her attracted me to her. Something was different. But she broke my heart. She pulled it out of my chest and tore into a million pieces.

I swore on that day that I would never love another girl. I swore that no one would ever make me feel the way she did.

Then Piper came along with her gorgeous face and her shy way of talking to people.

And I acted like a complete jerk to her. I treated her how I would treat Lindsey now. I treated her like all the other girls in this school.

Like a whore who didn't deserve my respect.

But I never even gave Piper a chance. I panicked. She could be the girl of my dreams, and I already made her feel like shit. She should hate me. She probably does.

But I've still got time right? I've still got time to show her I'm not all bad, but I've got to be stealthy about it. I've got to show her my good side without letting the guys know I'm letting my walls down, the walls that I took so long to build.

I will show her that I am better than that.

Piper

Once Tony had dropped me off, I sat on my porch for a while. I didn't want to talk to my mom just yet. I didn't even know what I would say to her.

A car pulled into the driveway beside ours and a familiar figure stepped out.

Lucky me.

Vic Fuentes is now my new neighbor. I felt tears building up in my eyes.

He watched me for a second with a look of shock on his face, but then he looked down and made his way into his house.

A tear spilled out of my eye and I quickly wiped it away and went inside.

Vic Fuentes will never get a chance to see me cry again.

I sat alone in my room thinking about school. I told my mom about meeting Tony, Tori, Jamie, and Mike. I didn't want to mention Vic. It's like re-opening wounds.

Since Vic is my neighbor, though, it was only a matter of time before my mom would want me to hang out with him.

The truth is, I wanted to be friends with Vic. I wanted to be best friends with him, but he hated me for some unkown reason. Part of me also wanted to listen to what Mike and Tony had said earlier about Vic just being in a bad mood. The other part of me wanted to say that it was something more than just a stick shoved up Vic's ass.

My room was dark. The red numbers were screaming 11:00 pm at me from across the room. I pulled my blankets over my head and tried to go to sleep.

"Piper!" Vic called out happily.

What is he so happy about?

He grabbed my hand and pulled me through a door and into a bright green room.

"Vic? What's going on?" I asked.

He laughed and pushed me up against the nearest wall. He attached his lips to my neck and kissed all along my jawline and to my mouth.

What the fuck?

"I love you." he whispered.


I shot straight up in my bed. My forehead was covered in sweat. I threw off my covers and stumbled into my bathroom. My face was pale and sweat was rolling down my face. My hands were shaking at the thought of my dream.

I walked back into my room and looked at the clock. 4:45 am.

I grabbed my clothes for the day and decided to go ahead and shower for school.

A weird way to start the day...
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please?