Status: Active

Whispers of the heart

..And Change happened.

I opened my eyes slightly, To see my new surroundings. A office with a lot of blue in it, with random light pink pillars holding it for support. A office table with a lot .. lots of paper stacked, and a big screen Television. I glared ahead of me, I would of rather my old housing place but.. I glanced over to Hiei.. Someone had to sneak up on me.

"Woah! You guys are back faster then I thought, I mean.. It's nice to see you guys so soon." A voice came from behind the papers. I glanced over the the boys who 'captured' me. All with bored looks on their face, Not including the big goof who keeps giving me winks.I twitched, Putting my attention back on the desk.

"So, Ayame Chiyuki. Nice to finally see you." I looked away , pouting slightly at the sound of my name only to see Kurama's Jade eyes looking straight at me, Still smiling. I glanced back at the toddler that spoke. What do you want." I stated in the form of a question, with venom. I heard a couple gasps escaping mouths all around me. I closed my eyes, In annoyance.

"So she can speak after all, Amazing." Yusuke said with surprised sarcasm, Shutting up seeing the glare I shot his way.

"Of course I can speak, nimrod." I growl'd eyes starting to shift colors to red, though calming down as the Toddler clear'd his throat. I grinned my teeth tighter.

" Now, Your probably wondering why I have tried so hard to get you here, Am I correct? I rolled my eyes, 'Stupid question..' Despite not hearing my answer, He continued on. "I would like you to join team Urameshi, I think you would be of great use to us." He stated.

"And What If I refuse?" I question'd.

"Well then, I'm afraid you'd have to go to life in jail.. For killing over 20 of my men." He answered, Causing my eye to twitch. This is not fair.

" .. Fine.. " I admitted lowly, not happy at all at this point. I just wanted to go home. Koenma smiled, and stamped a random piece of paper that lay'd in front of him. "Great!" His eyes looked down to my wrist , Seeing me tug at the cold metal. "Oh, and Kurama, You can uncuff her I highly doubt shes gonna do anything now." I glanced over to Kurama, and held out my wrist. Letting him undo the cuffs. I rubbed my now bear wrist feeling somewhat happy now, I glanced back up to the baby.

"Oh, And I forgot to tell you.." He started again, I looked up. This place was starting to bore me, So far all they did was talk and talk some more.

"in two months this team will be competing in the Dark Tournament.." I glanced over to Yusuke feeling a change in emotion, seeing his jaw line tighten along with his fist, I eyed him slightly. " So Ayame you need to train with the boys. Get to know them, Have fun.. But Most importantly Train." He continued, "you 4 will be staying in a guest house in the woods for the , Your stuff is already there.. Yusuke, I know you have different training planned." Yusuke nodded.

I glanced down, I Really didn't wanna be here. Aiko use to always talk about the dark tournament.. And her being as strong as she is now, is probably in it. I clinched my teeth together, whitch means I'd have to fight her. I can't do that yet.

" You can go now, but Im keeping my eye close on you Ayame. " Koenma said as a portal appeared behind us, All but Yusuke turned and started walking through it.

I glanced at Yusuke, Who just gave me a thumbs up. "Good luck with those guys, They can be somewhat trouble some." He advised, I nodded and walked through fallowing the guys. "OH AND TELL KUWABARA TO NOT FORGET TO CHANGE HIS UNDERWEAR! He shouted into the portal right before it closed.

The portal summoned us inf ront of a blueish house. I skimmed at it, it was a basic looking house. Even though I knew we weren't gonna be spending much time in it, relaxing at all. Not with that tournament coming up.. Oh why me.What did i do to deserve this? looking at the backs of the 3 guys I was gonna send 2 months with.. Guys I barely knew. My head was pounding, Today better just be a night mare. This is just to much.

Change was set afoot.. I do not like change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it was short, Im tired. xD So ima nap. ;-; More will be up soon. Don't you worry ! >:) Enjoy.