Status: Active

Whispers of the heart

It was just a dream, A realistic dream, still just a dream though. Calm yourself Ayame..Calm.

On a twin sized bed covered in blue and white silk bedding set folded neatly and tucked around Ayame she rested unpleasantly, tossing and turning mumbling out words unable to be comprehended in reality. No one besides her was in the room, Kurama and the other two boys left to go rest them selves getting ready for training to unfold. Well all was resting but the fire youkai, Known as Hiei sat on his windowsill looking out at the natures of the night.

-Ayame's Point of View-

I could feel the wetness of the sweat pouring out of my pours, Drenching me. Making me heated at first though it cool'd off as the temperature fled from the sweat. I heard the owls singing their nightfall melodies with the crickets. I was fully awake with my eyes closed though my body was in what seemed like it's own hibernation , worn out from earlier today's sudden event. Letting out a sigh I knew my body wasn't gonna let me move anytime soon. 'Great..' Boredom filled my body as I let gave in, Doing the only thing I could do.. Sleep. Feeling myself wary to my surroundings as seemed to fade, ' I hope I don't dream.. THAT dream.. again." I chanted to myself, as the sounds of mellow hooting and chirping fled from my hearing.

Empty darkness filled around me, I froze. I glared at the blackness around me, My stomach churn'd as the smell of blood and decaying bodies flooded my nose. A uneasy draft was felt on my skin slightly.

"Ayame.." A weak strain'd voice called out for me.

My now slightly widened eyes glanced over hesitantly, The hairs on my neck rose, Every thing in my body was telling me to run the other way. My feet wouldn't budge , My legs locked on their own freezing me in place. I gulp'd at the sound of dragging made it's way towards me.

'No..' I pleaded , as a blood stain'd hand reached from out of the darkness in my direction.
.
Tear's tugging at my eyes, seeing the broken body creep closer and closer to me. My body started to shake uncontrollably as regret and sorry made their ways into my system. What was my mother, dragged her bloody broken body towards me, Leaving a trail of wet crimson blood behind her. Her face and body vaguely resembled herself, Only solid proof I had telling me it was her was her sent. I couldn't confuse that with anyone else's.
Her once beautiful pale skin I always admired now bruised with dark patches and stain'd with her blood, The dress my Father bought her a week before their death, Torn and sever'd blood oozing from the wound in her chest, Hair matter'd with blood, And once lively onyx eyes now dull with death written all in them. I watched her unable to break the trance in my legs, Still frozen in place.
She inched closer and closer with each stride she took with her arms. A gasp escaped my mouth, as her hand reached up to my shirt and pulled me down to her face. My eyes widened , and my throat closed making speaking near impossible.

" Why.." She slurred "Why, Did you let Akio do this to me? I'm your mother you did nothing but run away like a coward." All oxygen left my body, She was right.

I pulled away from her grasp now able to move, I frown'd looking down at her broken body. It was my fault she was like this, my fault she was dead along with my father. My fault everyone who didn't side with Akio, My fault Akio got jealous and seeked to prove her self, Everything was my fault.

"I.." I coughed out Unable to talk from the tears trailing into my mouth, uneasiness of my shaking body didn't help me either.

Laughter broke out from the distance, weary I looked past my mother , ignoring her and the blood trail she made, Just staring in the distance. Slowly, The darkness started to fade. Akio stood there holding my father's body, as his blood was draining out of his corpse, with all my other family at her feet. Smirking wickedly at me.
Hatred made its way into my heart, As I glared furiously back into her smirking face. She vanished from sight, leaving my dads dead body falling to the ground slowly. My eyes widened for him.

" Dad!" I yelled out, Even though I knew it was no use, I clenched my fist, Hatred building up for Akio and fast.

".. Now now Sister, I wouldn't worry about the dead." A dark familiar voice spoke calmly behind me. I glared over my shoulder into my sisters dark filled eyes, Face still smirking wickedly into my deadly cold glare.

"Worry about becoming , 'The dead'. " She laughed as she plunged her Katana into my back piercing me all the way through. I let out a a pain filled gasp, falling to my knees , with the sound of her evil laughter filling the air around me.

-

I jerked out of my dream panting. I was drenched in cold sweat, Despite that I glanced around my room with my hand over my stomach. I glared at nothing, though my emotions were all but just mad. Sorrow, Pain, sadness, anger, regret , all were eating at me. I closed my eyes, rubbing them.

"It was just a dream Ayame.. Just a dream." I whispered to myself, though it didn't seem to help at all. I knew it was all my fault, I just never admitted it until now. My heart was hurting, feeling like it was breaking even more then It already was.

I let out a sigh and sat against the wall, "Just a dream.. A realistic one.. But Just a dream.. " I mumbled over and over to myself as if I was zombie-fied.
♠ ♠ ♠
<: I know it was a bit short, and not much happened.
Im sorry. More will be up soon though.
:D hope you join'd.