I Never Meant to Hurt the Ones Who Cared

prologue.

Before he passed away, Jimmy Sullivan was a huge name in California. He was the part of a highly respected gang. Of course, with respect, came a lot of enemies. This resulted in him not only being feared, but also wanted. When he had met Bellona, his girl, he knew that he would have to keep their relationship a secret, even to the rest of his gang and his best friends.

When Jimmy passed away, Bellona was left alone with a small bulge in her stomach growing slowly. Nothing hurt more than the pain of knowing that the one person who was absolutely perfect for her, her soulmate, was gone and was never coming back. Seven months later little Owen Sullivan popped out and he became her life.

It had been two years since Jimmy had died and she knew she had to somehow get back on her feet. She wanted to make sure that Owen had a future and that he was well taken care of. So Bellona decided to go back to school to get a degree.

After Jimmy left, the rest of the guys decided to call it quits. They all went back and picked up their degree towards education. Although they looked like a bunch of misfits, the dean of the university still hired them knowing that they were good teachers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had this idea planned out for quite a while now and didn't know if I should go through with it, but as you can tell, I ultimately did.

Check out my Avenged Sevenfold Contest!

Hopefully you enjoy it! Comment and let me know what you think of the plot so far!