I Never Meant to Hurt the Ones Who Cared

three.

After the class left the room Matt started grabbing all his books and his messenger bag off the teacher's desk. After slinging it over his shoulder he made his way to his office where he immediately got on the computer and checked his e-mail.

He started groaning as he opened the browser to see thirty two new e-mails. They were all from other faculty members and the admin who were sending them "useful tips for a good school year". Wasn't the purpose of going to college and getting a degree in education so that they would know how to teach students? He groaned and deleted them all before exiting out and making his way onto a funny website.

He was so caught up in the laughter that he didn't notice his other friends walk in. They all looked at him with blank expressions on their faces as he doubled over in laughter. When he realized they were there he quickly stopped and tried to put on a serious face before thinking of the stupid meme he saw and burst out into laughter again which just caused Brian, Zacky and Johnny to laugh with him.

"How was your first day?" Johnny asked casually plopping down on the couch in his office.

Matt contemplated telling them about Bellona for a second. He decided that he didn't need his friends teasing him about getting into an affair with a student so he just responded with a "Good".

Johnny then took the opportunity to go on about his class he was teaching which is Choral. When Matt first received the news he burst out into laughter. Luckily, he just had to teach the kids how to sing, not actually sing himself.

They spoke about how their classes went for a while. Matt was still shocked that this was happening, he couldn't believe that he was now doing in the one career path he had before terrorized those in the profession. He just couldn't believe this was all real, and he was hoping to wake up from a wretched dream knowing his best friend was still there in the room next to him happy and alive.

He missed Jimmy so much. There wasn't a day that passed by that he didn't recall the memories with his best friend. It had been three years and he still felt the same emptiness in the pit of his stomach. He just wished more than anything that Jimmy was still there fucking shit up with Matt by his side.

-----


"Owen go put your backpack in your room and then come down for dinner!" Bellona urged her son who was sitting on the couch watching the Disney channel.

When he ran up to his room leaving the TV on Bellona sighed as she walked over and grabbed the remote. Before the hit the "off" button she started at the TV screen blankly for a while. There was some show going on about twins that were so called kings. She shook her head and finally turned off the TV wishing that there were still good shows around like Even Stevens and Drake & Josh.

Owen rushed down the stairs quickly running to his mom and grabbing her leg, wrapping his arms around her.

"OM NOM NOM." He screamed "I'm hungry ma!"

She chucked softly petting Owens hair completely stunned by how he could be so adorable. She never thought she could ever love anything this much, she still remembered the first time she held Owen and how great that felt. She ushered him to the kitchen where she lifted him on a "tower stool" as he called it and put a plate of mashed potatoes and roast chicken in front of him.

After they both ate Bellona suggested watching a movie. Owen immediately perked up and suggested The Empire Strikes Back which made her grin huge since she was proud of her son. She brought him to the couch where he sat down next to her and they started watching the movie.

"Momma, why does Vadey want to hurt the good people?" He muttered grabbing onto her arm every time Darth Vader came on the screen.

"Because Darth Vader is a bad person" She giggled. It was adorable how he always got wary of Darth Vader. She could see where Owen was coming from though, a loud breathing leader? Well, the loud breathing part.

All Darth Vader reminded her of was her and Jimmy's second anniversary. Bellona had decided to give Jimmy a pleasant surprise by waiting for him to come home in the bedroom lying naked over the covers. She heard the garage door open and close followed by the door to the house. Her heartbeat raced as he made his way up the stairs, and when he opened the door he was dressed head to toe in a Darth Vader outfit. Bellona had never laughed so hard in her life. She was embarrassed about what happened next though… there's just something about undressing someone in a Darth Vader outfit that isn't very sexually arousing.

When the movie ended Owen was already fast asleep leaning on Bellona. She picked him up and brought him up to his room where she set him on his bed pulling the covers over him and tucking him in to bed.

She looked down at the little boy who was her whole life. He reminded her of Jimmy so much, the big blue eyes and his personality. She just knew he would grow up to be a hell raiser but also a perfect angel. She just wished Jimmy had been around to see his son grow up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, I thought this chapter was cute, just me? okay.
I saw a book in Michaels' the other day... the first line was "You have been Darth In-Vader-ed." Needless to say I laughed really hard.

Anyway, thank you sooo much to Jensen Ackles for the shout out :3 It seriously means so much!
If you haven't already go and check out her stories Scream and Nightmare. They're the fuckin' best.

Anywho, I'm glad that you guys like it! Thanks so much :o)