Sequel: Master of Death
Status: Complete.

Favoured Child of the Moon

You Scared Me To Death

I woke up later in my bed and from the darkness in the room, I surmised that it was night time.

Severus was sitting in a chair next to the bed, staring seemingly at nothing.

“Sev’rus?” I croaked.

His eyes snapped up to meet mine. He took a glass of water that was standing on the bedside table and helped me to take a couple of sips.

“You’ve been out for a couple of hours,” he said softly.

We were both quiet for a few of minutes, before he spoke again.

“You scared me half to death, Nuhem. Please don’t ever do anything like that ever again.”

“Then don’t leave me,” I pleaded.

He just shook his head.

“Sev’rus, please, listen to me. I don’t think you’re a monster or evil or even in the same league as Voldemort. I love you and I don’t want to live without you. After everything we’ve been together, I’m not going to lose you, just because you can’t see yourself the way I see you. Please… please don’t leave me. I beg of you.”

He looked at me and I saw that his eyes were swirling with emotions.

Feeling that he was about to give in, I pushed on, “Please, just say that you love me and that you won’t leave me and then get into bed so that I can snuggle you to death.”

He looked at me a little longer, before getting up and taking off his clothes. He walked to the other side of the bed and climbed in.

I threw my arm across his chest and my leg over his, before snuggling my head into his neck.

“I love you,” I told him, “and I will never let you go, because you are the best thing in my life.”

I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent, content to be in his arms, the only place where I truly belonged.

Later when I was fast asleep, Severus pulled me closer to him and whispered that he loved me.

I knew that we would have many bumps in the road, but as long as this man loved me, I would live happily ever after.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
The sequel doesn't really involve these characters, but it is about two new characters who find love, right after Severus and Nuhem. It's a really short story that I'm almost done with. I'll probably have the whole thing posted by the end of the weekend.

Love,
Monique that is Evil