We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

That’s For Sure

“What is all the racket down her. Gosh, girls,” Tom laughed as he walked into the dressing room where I was trying to get Ky to go to watch the Busted sound check with me but she didn’t want to go.

“There! Go with Tom!” Kylee said while pushing me toward him.

“Go with Tom where?” Tom questioned as she kept pushing the two of us out.

“She wants to go to Busted’s sound check and I don’t. So there, you two can go,” She told us.

We complained and tried to get her to come but she just kept pushing us then ran back into the dressing room.

“Well we can still go,” Tom shrugged while we headed toward the audience seating.

The two of us plopped down next to the rest of McFly and I couldn’t stop smiling as Busted was playing. I was looking at James and while he was playing and singing, he looked at me and he smiled which of course made me grin to no end. I was totally lost in this smiling eye lock moment with James until stupid Danny had to ruin it!

“Kirstie, where’s Ky?” He asked.

“She’s in the dressing room, she didn’t want to come,” I replied.

“Why?” Danny questioned.

“I…don’t know,” I lied told him.

“I’m going to go get her,” He said while getting up and heading in that direction.

Just then, Busted finished playing so the four of us went up to talk to them.

“You guys certainly haven’t changed,” Tom chuckled. “Your music is still amazing.”

“Does this mean Busted will get back together?” Dougie asked.

“I hope so but I have a feeling probably not,” Matt spoke up.

“Yeah, all of us are pretty busy so probably not but this tour is fun,” Charlie grinned.

“That’s for sure. And it’s great getting to hang out with you guys again and also getting to meet the new act,” James smiled a crooked smile at me.

I swear I could have melted. Everything about him is so cute, his beautiful steel blue colored eyes, that bleached blonde hair and the brown streak in it and of course his cute british accent. I seriously might die from how cute he is. James is so nice to, ugh, I can’t stand it! I haven’t had this big of a crush on a guy in I don’t even know how long.

“So have you been friends with McFly for a long time?” James asked me, breaking me out of my thoughts of him.

“No, Kylee and I just met them when we came here. So we knew them a day before we met you,” I giggled.

“Really? You guys seemed like you were good friends,” Charlie spoke up.

“We are, we just haven’t known each other as long as it seems like,” Dougie told them.

“I guess that’s what staying in the same bus will do to you,” Tom chuckled.

“Well as soon as they start driving you nuts, you can come stay on our bus,” James said to me.

“You should say that the other way around!” Harry laughed. “Kirstie is as crazy as Danny and you James.”

“I knew I always liked you,” James snickered while wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I think I may have just died. Seriously, this guy is almost too much for me. No wonder Kylee was teasing me so much, I have it bad for this guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I love snow, and i want school to be cancelled!

comments?