We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

This Poor Kid

“When can we go in?” I asked the guys for about the millionth time.

“Baby, calm down, we’ll get to see him,” Tom chuckled, pulling me onto his lap.

“But I want to see the baby now,” I pouted. “It’s my best friend, I should be able to go in.”

“We will soon,” Harry told me.

The five of us sat around and waited…and waited…and waited. It took so long! I’m sure glad these boys are entertaining.

”Where have you been?” I shot at Ryan when he stuck his head out.

“Where do you think?” He sarcastically said while rolling his eyes.

“Why haven’t you let us come in?” I asked.

“Well you can now,” He told me.

All of us quickly headed in and saw Kylee lying in bed, holding a little bundle of blue blankets.

“How are you?” I asked Ky, sitting down on the edge of the bed by her.

“Tired, but happy,” She grinned. “Want to hold him?”

“Of course,” I beamed while taking him.

I cradled him in my arms and all the guys crowded around to see. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal two big pools of brown.

“He’s adorable,” Tom smiled.

“Ryan he looks like you,” Danny spoke up.

“This poor kid,” I giggled.

“Ha ha you’re so funny,” Ryan rolled his eyes.

“Seriously though, I’m really happy for you guys,” I told them. “Wait, what’s his name?”

“Liam Gavin,” Kylee grinned.

“Aw, that’s cute,” I replied.

All the guys then wanted a turn holding the baby so I gave it to them. I was really happy for the Key couple. I knew they’d be great parents and it made me think a lot about our baby and how happy I was to be starting my wonderful little family with my Tom.
♠ ♠ ♠
i probably will this weekend because i'm going to my friends house to watch BTR and i'm making her watch Keith with me and we'll probably watch supernatural together now. i'm excited for her to see Keith though...and i get to drool over Jesse, Jensen and Kendall now! she just gets Carlos but ya know, whatever haha

comments?