We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

What A Mix

Ryan’s had his band have been going for a few weeks now. He’s all excited about it. If he’s not with Liam or I, he’s usually doing something with this band… that has yet to be named. It’s cute to see him get so worked up with it though. Even though he won’t admit it, I know music is his first love… and I find that relationship adorable.

“Kylee!” Ryan called out once he walked through the door after he had been gone all afternoon.

“What?” I called back, hoping everything was ok.

“Guess what!” he beamed.

“Um… what?” I asked with Liam pressed against my chest as I looked at him.

“We have our first show!” he just about exploded with his excitement.

“Aw, baby, that’s awesome!” I smiled as I walked over to give him a tight hug.

“We just need a name,” he chuckled once we parted.

“You guys still don’t have one?! And you have a show?!” I giggled.

“But daddy’s just happy he’s making music again,” he grinned brightly as he took Liam from me to bounced him into the air.

Liam gave out a big giggle while Ryan repeated what he was doing. It was so adorable.

“Liam’s going to his first concert,” Ryan beamed even brighter as he plopped down on the couch with his little boy.

“I don’t know if his little ears can take that yet,” I debated.

“Sure they can. I want him there,” he continued to smile at his cooing son.

“So are you guys doing original songs or Busted and Yellowcard songs?” I questioned.

“We’ve only written a few, so we’re going to mix in some Busted and Yellowcard,” he answered.

“What a mix,” I snickered.

“We can rock up some of the Busted stuff,” he assured me.

“I’m proud of you, honey,” I smiled before reaching over to give his cheek a soft kiss.

“I’m glad we did this. I got to support you guys,” he looked down at the baby in his arms and rubbed his nose against Liam’s, causing the baby to coo once again.

Throughout the rest of the night, Ryan tried to get me to help with the band name. I had no clue! The best I could come up with was BustedYellow… yeah… original. Ryan was coming up with some things though. Hopefully the guys can think of something before their show. What’s a concert without a band with no name?!
♠ ♠ ♠
For infinity and beyond! lol

comment??