We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

You Hungry Too?

Tonight is Ry’s bands first show! We’re all really excited and I can’t wait. All of us were hanging out backstage as they were getting ready and just the energy in the room was high, you could tell everyone was excited.

“How you feeling honey?” Tom cooed as we sat down on some couches.

“I’m fine,” I smiled, leaning into him.

“You seriously haven’t been sick at all?” Ky asked as she came over.

“No, I haven’t,” I giggled.

“I hate you so much,” She shook her head.

“I know,” I grinned.

“I’m glad you’re not sick but I really wanted to take care of you and baby you,” Tom playfully pouted while wrapping his arms around me and leaving kisses on my neck.

“You guys are disgusting!” Danny yelled.

“Seriously,” Dougie agreed while throwing a pillow at me.

“Hey guys, what do you think?” Harry asked as he, Matt, James and Ryan came out of the dressing room. All of them looked fine except for Harry. He dressed in this polyester white suit and put this fake big black mustache on, causing all of us to crack up.

“I think you need some seriously help,” Danny cracked up.

“You look like you should be in the Jackson 5,” Tom hysterically laughed.

Dougie got up and started doing the hustle, making everyone laugh even harder. The rest of the McFly guys and Matt went back into the dressing room and Kylee went over to Ryan.

“I’m hungry guys, I’m going to get some candy from the machine,” I said as I walked out of the room, but I think Kylee and Ryan were the only ones who heard me.

“Kirstie!” I heard James call out while I was walking down the hall. “Can I come with you.”

“Sure,” I replied. “You hungry too?”

“Yeah, I am,” He told me.

The two of us walked to the vending machine and got our candy, chatting about causal stuff.

“So what song are you looking forward to play the most?” I asked James.

“Um,” He thought while brushing the bleached blonde streak he has toward the front of his hair out of his face. “Do you remember the song that I played for you that night a long time ago, before you were with Tom?”

“Meet You There,” I softly replied.

“Yeah, that’s what I’m looking forward to playing the most,” James said as we walked back into the room.

I bit my lip, not knowing what to say but luckily we were back with everyone so I didn’t really have to reply. I don’t know what’s worse, the fact that James wants to play the song he played for me, or the fact that I vividly remember when he did….
♠ ♠ ♠
Kendall, fo' sho'

comments?