We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

That's a Long Time!

Kirstie’s babies are so cute. Charlotte and Jesse… such precious little things. They have Liam all full of curiosity too. It’s adorable. I bet when they get older, they’ll be the best of friends just like Kirstie and I are. Oh I can’t wait!

But Ryan’s parents have made the long journey across the pond so that I can be with Ryan for the next few days. Tonight was the first night of the ATL tour though! How awesome is that?! Ryan’s toured with them before with Yellowcard, but I never got to tag along and actually meet the guys. But that was the first thing that happened!

“You’re Kylee Porter!” Jack was the first to ‘recognize’ me.

“Oh my gosh, you are!” Alex quickly butted in.

“It’s actually Kylee Key now…” I corrected them, unable to hide my smile.

“Oh, that’s right. Ryan was telling me he got married,” Alex countered.

“And we have the best son,” Ryan added.

“Aw,” All four members of ATL cooed.

For the rest of the day, I kind of just followed Ryan around. There wasn’t much for me to do though. Other than stare at the guys of ATL… and of course Ryan! Once ATL was done with their sound check, Ryan and the rest of his band had some media stuff to do. I had to stay back while this happened. Thankfully, Alex and Rian came into the dressing room to keep me company. What great guys.

“We should have invited you on tour,” Rian snickered as he sat down.

“No, I’ve been out of the music loop for a while now. It probably wouldn’t have been the best thing…” I replied.

“You got talent, kid. You’re a star,” Alex piped in, making me giggle.

“Well, I’m flattered, but… I’m a mom now. That comes before anything else,” I shrugged.

“Always time to get back into it…” Alex kept going.

“It’d be nice, but… Ryan’s doing his thing right now.”

“That doesn’t mean you can’t do yours,” he just wouldn’t quit!

“I know, but…”

“How about after this tour, you come back to the states and help us out with our new album?” Alex suggested.

“What? Me?” was the only thing I could push out.

“No, the person sitting next to you!” he chuckled.

“You can’t be serious,” I wouldn’t allow myself to accept the words that had just left his mouth.

“I’m as serious as a heart attack right now!”

“Let me talk to Ryan about it…” I had to take into account.

“It would only be for like… three months,” he piped in.

“That’s a long time!” I shot back playfully.

“But it’d be fun! And it’s working you back into the music loop!” he grinned.

What a charmer… But I had to talk to Ryan about all of this first. That’s three months that he wouldn’t see Liam… or I wouldn’t see Liam. It depends on who he stays with. But this is… huge. All Time Low has gotten so big over the past few years. To work with them on their new album would be so amazing! I just have to get Ryan’s approval first…
♠ ♠ ♠
And Tanner! Don't forget Tanner!!!

Ky

comment??