We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

What Do You Say?

“Look who stopped being anti-social!” I teased as all of us walked to the table where Matt and Kylee were chatting it up.

“Oh ha ha,” she rolled her eyes.

“Hey, we were having a nice conversation until you guys showed up,” Matt told us.

“Well, looks like that’s over,” Harry laughed while we all sat down.

I plopped down next to Kylee and guess who sat next to me? James! I wanted to squeal but I held it in. Everyone else filled in and Tom and Danny ended up across from me… great Danny is probably going to be watching me then blurt out that I like James! Hopefully he’ll keep his mouth shut!

“So what were you two talking about?” Charlie asked Matt and Kylee.

“Nothing really,” Matt shrugged.

“About how annoying Kirstie is for taking my phone!” Kylee grumbled, making everyone laugh.

“You’re not getting it back until later,” I stated and she just sent me a playful glare and I stuck my tongue out at her.

“I really like this place,” Danny spoke up.

“Are you girls having a nice time?” Harry asked us.

“Yeah I am,” Kylee smiled.

“I am too,” I grinned.

Just then out of the corner of my eye, I could see James smiling at me. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, “You look really beautiful tonight.”

My cheeks burned bright red and I couldn’t fight my smile off as I whispered back a thank you.

“What do you say you and I go dance?” James questioned.

“I say that sounds great,” I replied.

“We’ll be back in a few mates,” James said before we got up and he took my hand, leading me to the dance floor.

The two of us spent the rest of the night dancing and having so much fun. I never wanted it to end but soon Tom came over.

“Are you ready to go? The guys, Kylee and I are ready to head back,” He told me.

“I think I’m going to stay with James for a while longer,” I replied.

“Kirstie, it’s late and dark, you’re a young famous attractive girl and we aren’t going to let you walk back to the bus alone,” Tom said to me seriously.

“I’ll walk her back mate,” James assured him.

“Alright, well don’t come back to late,” Tom sighed while starting to walk away.

“Okay dad,” I giggled.

“He’s very overprotective of you,” James said with a laugh as we swayed back and forth.

“They all are but I think it’s nice of them. I mean, I’ve never been here before and I think it’s nice they’re watching out for me and Kylee,” I smiled.

“I’ll watch out for you,” He softly told me.

All I could do was hold onto him tighter and smile. The two of us stayed there a while longer before he took me back to the bus. We shared a long hug and he kissed my cheek before I opened the door and headed inside. I was so happy right now I don’t think anything could bring my mood down.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's not snowing here :,(

Kirstie and James

comments?