We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

He What?!

After the bands had finished playing for the night, everyone went out. I didn’t stay long. I left with Tom and Kirstie. Ryan needed to bond with his tour mates. But on the journey home, Kirstie kept asking about my day with Alex!

“Tell me what happened… now!” she started with a huge grin on her face.

“We just hung out while Ryan was gone…” I replied.

“Details…” she muttered.

“Well, he kind of… asked me to help with their next album…” I spoke like it was no big deal.

“He what?!” she shot back.

“Yeah,” was the only thing I got out through my huge grin.

“Are you?!” was her excited response.

“I don’t know…” I started to reply.

“And why not?” she cut me off.

“I have to talk to Ryan first,” I sighed. I’m not too sure how he’ll react to this.

“He’ll be fine with it,” she tried to assure me.

“Not if I have to spend three months in the states!” I told her.

“Whoa… what?” she questioned.

“They’re making their album in the US… you know… cause they’re from there?” I explained.

“Ohhh,” she finally understood.

“I really want to, but… I don’t know if I could stay away from Ryan that long…” I huffed.

“Or Liam…” she had to add.

“But I could probably take him with me…” I battled back.

“True… if Ryan allowed it,” she snickered with a taunting tone to her.

“Stop that!” I shot at her through a giggle.

“He should be supportive. I don’t see why he wouldn’t be,” Tom butted in.

“I hope so,” I sighed before falling back into my seat.

Kirstie went on to say how amazing it would be to work with All Time Low. We’re such huge fans that it’s weird to be even considering this. But I really want to! I hope Ryan has a good attitude about it. This would really give me that big push back into the music world. I love being a mom, but… I love music too. And it’s just so hard to do both at the same time. I’m thinking this ATL thing could be a big help… if Ryan’s on board…
♠ ♠ ♠
Your eyes shouldn't be rolling! Your pupils should be dialating!! :-P lol

comment?