We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

She’s The Only One

“What do you want now Ryan?” I teased one day as he walked into the house.

“I’m just bored,” He shrugged.

“Perfect, cause I am too,” I laughed. “Tom is doing McFly stuff and the twins are sleeping.”

“Well looks like I came at the perfect time, as always because anytime I come is a perfect time,” Ry smirked in a teasing way.

“But you’re not full of yourself or anything,” I rolled my eyes with a snicker.

“Of course not,” He smiled.

A silence fell on us and I flicked through the channels on tv before I left it on something that neither of us was really interested in.

“So how are you Ryan? How’s the band and all?” I questioned.

“It’s going good. I’ve been having trouble writing though,” He shrugged.

“Really? Why’s that?” I asked.

“I think it’s because Ky and Liam are gone. I know we’re halfway through but it’s driving me crazy. I miss them so much,” Ryan honestly said.

“Aw, I’m really sorry Ryan. I really am. I know how much you miss her, I miss her too and Liam but they’ll be home in another month and a half,” I tried to encourage him.

“And she’s there because she’s doing what she loves and it’s a great opportunity,” He said almost to tell himself.

“Exactly,” I grinned.

“Maybe….if I talked to the guys and they were willing to take a break for a week or so I could go and visit them,” Ryan perked up.

“Um you better take me with you or I’ll beat you up,” I chuckled.

“I guess,” He mumbled as I smacked his arm.

“Woah, is my wife beating you up again?” I heard Tom laugh as he came in.

“She’s so abusive,” Ryan teased.

“Big baby,” I rolled my eyes.

“Ky loves me,” Ry stuck his nose in the air.

“And she’s the only one,” I joked.

We had to tease each other some more before I started getting dinner ready and Ryan ended up staying. I think his idea to go visit Ky is a great idea and I’m sure it’d pick her spirits up as well as mine and Ryan’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, tanner is in it too, but most importantly kendall! haha

comments?