We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

I Like Him for That...

Later on in the night, I heard someone try to walk through the bus as quietly as possibly. I knew it was Kirstie. She was the only one that wasn’t here before everyone went to bed! I pulled back my curtain just in time to catch her trying to climb into hers.

“Where have you been?!” I shot at her playfully, trying to be quiet and not to wake the McFly guys.

‘Shhhh!” she countered loudly.

“Give me my phone and I’ll shut up,” I assured her.

“Fine,” she huffed before digging into her purse and handing it to me. Yes!

“Guys! Kirstie’s back!” I shouted before ducking back into my bunk.

“KYLEE!” Kirstie shouted after a few grumbles from the guys could be heard.

I laughed, but stayed right where I was. I had some communicating to do with my boyfriend… that Kirstie has shut off all night! I quickly sent Ryan a text, telling him what had happened. I could only imagine the smile that would form on his face once he read what antics Kirstie had pulled.

Within a few minutes, we were conversing. I wanted to video chat with him, but he said he didn’t have internet access and his reception on his phone wasn’t the best. I miss my Ryan!

We still held a decent conversation though…. all the while the McFly guys kept hassling Kirstie. That’s what you get when you take my phone away when I want to talk to my boyfriend!

Once I told Ryan I needed to get to sleep, I shut my phone off and placed it under my pillow. No one was taking it again! Slowly, the voices outside my bunk faded, allowing me to get some sleep.

When morning rolled around, I pulled myself from my bed and made my way to the front… with my phone tucked tightly in my hand. I’m not letting this thing out of my sight.

“Good morning!” all four of the boys said at the same time.

“Why… are all of you up?” I questioned, thinking I overslept for something important.

“We have an acoustic radio thing to do,” Tom spoke up.

“Oh,” I replied before getting some coffee going.

“You and Kirstie can come,” Harry spoke up.

“I’m good,” I countered. “But if James is going, you can tell Kirstie. I bet she’ll go,” I snickered.

“Kirstie!” Dougie shouted before heading back to the bunks. The other three boys, along with me, started cracking up already.

“Kirstie! We have a radio show to go to and James is going to be there. You could come!” he went on in an obnoxiously loud voice.

She muttered something before Dougie came back out with a huge smile on his face. He enjoys picking on people. I like him for that…

“She doesn’t want to come,” he pouted.

Everyone shared a round of laughter before the boys left. The second the door shut, Kirstie came out. She looked a little… ticked. But I couldn’t help but push out a giggle. Hey… it was funny. I just smiled at her, causing her to roll her eyes while she turned to get her own coffee. I may be getting an earful while the guys are gone…
♠ ♠ ♠
The snow's gone now though :( Disappointing

comment??