We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

What Are You Doing Here?

After Kirstie and I were ready for our little dinner da… get together, we walked off the bus to be met with Matt and James. Matt looked at Kirstie and then looked at me, letting a huge grin show.

“Well, hello, Kirstie. Kylee didn’t tell me she was bringing you,” he pushed out with so much fake surprise that I nearly lost it in a fit of laughter.

“You can save it. I know what you’re up to,” Kirstie muttered before walking ahead of Matt and I… with James.

Matt and I shared a laugh before we followed the two. They kept a good distance from us though. I don’t think James was too happy with Matt’s stunt. Kirstie seemed ok with it when she got the truth out of me. Once we sat down at our table in the restaurant though, everyone seemed fine.

“You two look lovely tonight,” Matt turned the charm on. It made me roll my eyes though.

“Well, thank you,” Kirstie replied in that way too nice of a tone

“James, doesn’t Kirstie look nice?” Matt went on, shifting his attention to James.

“Yeah,” James pushed out in reply. Uh oh… somone’s a little shy.

“You boys look handsome,” I had to add.

“Can we quit with the butt kissing?” Kirstie asked through a giggle.

“It’s either butt kissing or talking… and no one’s talking,” Matt chuckled.

“You invited us. Say something,” James piped in. He can speak a full sentence!

“Tour’s going well, eh?” Matt started.

“There’s only been like five shows,” James countered through a bit of laughter.

“But those five shows have been amazing,” Kirstie threw out there.

This seemed to get the conversation going. It was good. Kirstie and James were flirting talking rather nicely to each other. Matt and I didn’t have any tension at all. The dinner was just… nice.

But I really wanted to talk to Ryan!

I haven’t all day. And come to think of it… he hasn’t talked to me since… last night. I hope he’s ok. I worry about him when he’s quiet. He’s a little emotional thing… he just doesn’t like people to see it.

That’s all I could think about as the night went on. I wanted to skip on dessert, but the boys had ordered some. I don’t want any! I need to call Ryan. Genius me forgot my phone. I was too worried about getting Kirstie out the door to grab it. How does that happen?!

The second everyone was done eating, I tried to hint that I needed to get back to the bus. No one seemed to really take it to heart though. This is wonderful.

Once we were finally outside, James and Matt thought it would be a great idea to go to a few places to ‘sight-see’. Don’t you do that during the day?! It’s dark! There’s not much seeing in my sight!

After the guys had their manly, smart moment, we were headed back to the buses. Finally! I need my phone. The whole never letting it out of my sight again went flying out the window huh?

As we drew closer, I was able to see the tops of the buses. Eventually, I could see the door to the bus. There was someone standing outside of the McFly one... It was a guy in a black hoodie with their hood up. Odd. To make it even odder, he reminded me of… Ryan. It was just his height and his stance… and the way he stood with his hands in his pockets. It all reminded me of… Ryan. See what happens when I don’t talk to him for long periods of time?!

“Kylee?” the guy spoke once I was within a few feet of him. There was no mistaking that voice. It couldn’t be anyone else than…

Ryan?! I couldn’t contain my smile as my voice left my throat.

He went on to remove his hood, showing off that short, spiky hair. I let out a squeal before I jumped into his arms. He lifted me up and spun me in a little circle. I bet this was so cute to see! But I was enjoying being in his arms again. I missed him.

“What are you doing here?” I got out once he put me back on the ground.

“I had about a week off, so I thought I’d come see you,” he replied, leaving multiple kisses on my cheek. “You look amazing though,” he went on.

“I went out with a few friends…” I started, but then Kirstie spotted Ryan… and nearly tackled him to the ground.

“Well… I missed you too,” he chuckled once he steadied himself.

“Aw, such a sweetheart,” Kirstie grinned while pinching his cheeks.

Once she let go of him, Matt and James stepped forward. Oh… I haven’t told Matt yet…

“Ryan this is Matt. Matt, this is Ryan… my boyfriend,” I introduced the two.

“Boyfriend?” Matt questioned with his eyes growing in diameter.

I just smiled and nodded my head. He didn’t look too happy… Darn it!

“Is this the Matt?” Ryan asked after they shook hands briefly.

“Yeah… and this is James. He’s in the same band as Matt,” I went on, not leaving James out.

Ryan and him seemed to have a little friendlier greeting. I wasn’t going to push anything right now. I just want to spend time with my boyfriend. He came all of this way to see me. He’s the sweetest thing ever. I get to spend time in Europe with my boyfriend! How awesome is that?!
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot that Top Gear had a marathon today! I missed it! I was so mad! But then Supernatural came on... and I'm still mad! I have to wait til January for a new episode! urg! lol

Ky

comment??