We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Is He Calling James?

“Seriously, if you can’t decide, just go out with him,” Danny advised me once Ryan and Kylee had left.

“Yeah I think so too. I mean how can you really know what he’s like unless you’re out on a date alone with him,” Harry said.

“But I’ve been around him a lot,” I battled.

“It’s different when you’re actually like out on an official date,” Dougie stated.

“Tom what do you think I should do?” I questioned.

“Do whatever you want to do,” he replied. “But if you have any doubts, don’t do it.”

I stayed there for a while thinking and all the guys tried to talk me into going except for Tom, he was rather quiet about the whole thing.

“I’m just going to figure this out for you,” Danny told me.

I looked at him strange, wondering how he would do this but he just pulled his phone out and dialed a number.

“Hey mate, it’s Danny,” He started.

”Is he calling James?” I shot at the boys.

“Yep,” Dougie happily smiled.

“Yeah I just wanted to tell you to get ready and come over here because Kirstie decided she wants to go out with you,” He told him and smiled at me.

I jumped up and ran over to him, trying to wrestle the phone out of his hands but it didn’t work.

“Ha, ha now you have to go,” Danny dorkily laughed.

“Just go Kirstie. If you come back tonight and you don’t like him, that’s fine but at least you’ll know,” Harry advised.

“But you’ll probably come back with a boyfriend,” Danny went on.

“No one asks a girl to be their girlfriend on the first date,” Tom grumbled.

“Exactly,” I said while smacking Danny on my way to the bathroom.

I got changed and headed out as soon as James showed up. He took me to a nice restaurant and we chatted nicely. It was nice but it wasn’t anything special, I had been on a million dates like this before. I do like James, he’s a nice guy and he’s so cute but there’s just something missing.

He’s adorable, nice, and is in a band, you would sure think he’d be perfect for me but there’s just something not right. I think part of the reason I’m kind of done with dating is because I never found the guy I really wanted. I want someone who understands me.

A lot of people think I’m different than I am. Even though I’m famous, I’m just a normal person. I’m very down to earth and actually pretty nerdy. I just like to have fun and I’m a kid at heart. I want a guy who is like me, who understands me and I’m comfortable being myself around. I want a guy who is not only someone I love but who is my best friend. I just need to find that guy which is a lot easier said than done…
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! Watching Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, such a funny movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comments?