We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

You Two Are Insane

So tonight we have a gig in Blackpool and we are just doing the sound check and getting everything ready for tonight. I haven’t really talked to James but I know I need too, I just keep putting it off. But I can’t any longer, I took the opportunity while the tech crew was wiring up McFly and Kylee and Ryan were off somewhere to talk to him.

“Hey James, I really need to talk to you,” I said.

“Of course,” He smiled while we headed off to the side. “What do you want to talk about?”

“James, you are such a nice guy and I’m truly flattered you like me, I like you too but I just don’t think that I really want to continue dating.” I honestly said.

“Alright,” James sighed while rubbing the back of his neck.

“It’s not you James, really it’s me. It’s just, I don’t even know. I’m so confused,” I told him.

“You don’t feel like our relationship is going to go anywhere other than friends,” He finished for me.

“Exactly,” I agreed. “I want to like you, I really do it’s just for some reason I can’t wholeheartedly.”

“It’s alright. I mean, if you don’t, you don’t and I’d rather you tell me now than later,” He chuckled.

“Thank you so much James, you are so wonderful,” I smiled while hugging him.

“We can still be friends though right?” James asked.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” I beamed. I reached up and kissed his cheek before saying, “Thanks for understanding.”

We hugged each other tightly before I turned and headed down to the audience where I found Ryan and Ky sitting. I plopped down by them and watched as McFly started warming up.

“So I talked to James,” I started.

“And you told him you’re a nun,” Ryan stated.

“No!” I rolled my eyes while smacking him as he laughed. “I told him it wasn’t going to work out and he understood.”

“Aw, I wanted you to have a cute boyfriend who could double date with me and Ryan,” Ky pouted.

“You’re so weird,” I laughed before sitting back and watched the boys start to play That Girl. “I love this song!” I squealed loud enough all the guys could hear. Dougie and Danny laughed and Harry shook his head while Tom looked at me and smiled brightly while he was singing. I sent him a goofy wave as I sang along and he waved a goofy wave back.

“Tom seems to really like you,” Ryan spoke up.

“Him and I are similar. I love all the guys but Tom and I have similar interests but Danny and I have similar personalities and Dougie and I love being weird together and Harry likes being awkward with me,” I told him.

“But I mean he seems to really like you,” Ryan corrected.

“Are you kidding? Oh my gosh Ryan, just because it didn’t work out with James doesn’t mean you have to make up nonsense to try to get me another guy,” I groaned.

“I’m not kidding! I think he likes you,” He told me.

“Agreed!” Ky raised her hand.

“You two are insane,” I laughed.

These two have officially gone crazy. I can’t believe they would ever think Tom likes me. They’re seriously just trying to set me up with a guy but it’s not going to work, nuh-uh you can’t pull the wool over my eyes! I may just sing and dance for a living but I ain’t no fool!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm watching Indiana Jones....happy.... this and Lord of the Rings are my favorite movies :)

comments?