We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Make Like A Tree And Scram

“Kirstie! Look what I have,” Tom grinned while holding out a box to me.

“Oh my gosh! It’s the Back To The Future trilogy!” I squealed while clapping my hands together.

“Let’s watch it,” He said.

“Yes! Let me go change into my pajamas first though,” I told him before bolting to change.

After our photoshoot this morning we all did a radio show together then went out to dinner and came back. We played a fun game together but Ryan and Harry had to be the party poopers and said they were bored and thought the game was dumb.

“I don’t want to watch this movie,” Danny whined.

“Then make like a tree…and scram,” Tom quoted the movie, causing me to crack up.

“I will, I’m going to go play my guitar,” Danny said.

“I’ll come,” Dougie told him.

“Me too,” Harry piped in.

“Ryan and I are going to spend some time together,” Ky said as they headed back.

“You mean makeout,” I teased.

“Pretty much,” Ryan chuckled.

“Don’t make too much noise,” I giggled as they all headed back, leaving Tom and I to watch out movie.

“Those two are a really good couple but I don’t think they ever stop kissing,” Tom chuckled.

“I know right,” I laughed while plopping down next to him.

We started the movie and shared a bag of popcorn which made me not only happy because it’s yummy but it made me warm. Unfortunately when we ate it all, I got a little cold.

“Are you chilly, because I am,” I said to Tom.

“Yeah I kind of am,” He replied but then grabbed a blanket and covered us.

I scooted a little closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I was really comfortable and I almost fell asleep but I managed to stay awake until the end of the movie.

“I love that movie,” I smiled.

“Me too,” Tom agreed.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a little bit before Tom turned to me and said, “I’m really glad we got to do this tour together.”

“It’s been so much fun. I really enjoy everyone and being here,” I grinned.

Tom smiled his dimply smile back at me. He brought his warm hand up and cupped my cheek gently as his thumb caressed it. I stared into his soft, beautiful brown eyes and in that moment, everything about him captivated me. His spikey messy blonde hair, his big smile, his dimple, that adorable laugh that makes me want to laugh myself, his cute accent, and his nerdy, sweet, fun and truthful personality.

Both of us knew what was going to happen….and neither of us stopped it. Our lips came together in a beautiful kiss. I had never been kissed like Tom kissed me before. It was passionate, wonderful and electrifying but at the same time it was soft, sweet and gentle. I never wanted it to end, but our lungs couldn’t take any more.

We parted but we rested our foreheads together and were breathing heavily. Tom kept his hand on my cheek and I held his other hand in mine. All the sudden, I pulled away from him and realized what happened.

“Tom, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have done that,” I apologized.

“No,” He started while lacing our hands again.

“We can’t Tom, you know we can’t,” I sighed. “I’m sorry.”

I got up and headed to my bunk. I hopped in and closed the curtain. I laid there for a long time, I couldn’t sleep. Tom and I kissed. I can’t kiss Tom! But we did. We can’t be together, we just can’t! I mean, what if he ends up like every other guy I go out with. I can’t get hurt again and I don’t want to lose him as a friend, I just can’t do this.
♠ ♠ ♠
he's just too cute *sighs*

comments?