We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Why Didn't You Tell Me?!

Well um… the band we’re touring with… is cute! Like… all of them are cute. You know how there’s probably that one guy that could off set the others? Well, McFly… doesn’t have that. And we’re sharing a bus with them? Oh, buddy.

“You must be Kylee and Kirstie,” one of them spoke with spiky-ish blonde hair. His eyes reminded of Ryan’s. They were brown.

“Yeah,” I spoke while scrambling to my feet along with Kirstie. What a graceful entrance… “I’m Kylee,” I pushed a smile through while extending my hand. “And this is Kirstie,” I went on, nodding towards the bestie.

“Nice to meet you two. I’m Tom,” this blonde guy stated with a smile that showed a single dimple on his cheek. “And this is the rest of McFly. They’re not important,” he waved them off playfully.

“Egos… there’s only egos in this band,” another one spoke with a thick, thick accent. “Ignored him. I’m Danny,” he smiled, reaching for Kirstie’s hand first.

“That’s Harry,” Danny went on, point to a rather fit guy with short dark hair and was a little spiky. “And Dougie,” he finished, referencing the boy with longer light hair. They were all cute as a button!

“Nice to meet you guys,” Kirstie smiled in her normal friendly way.

“Have you girls ever been across the pond before?” Danny asked, starting conversation.

“Ky has,” Kirstie spoke up before I had the chance to.

“Oooo,” all four of them snickered.

“I studied over here for a few years, but I realized making music with my bestie was my true calling. So I came back and we got that ball rolling,” I explained.

“Aw,” they all countered. Is that a normal thing?

“What about you guys? Have you ever been to the States?” Kirstie questioned.

“We have. We went to film a movie,” Harry answered this time.

“Really? What one?” I asked.

“It’s called Just My Luck,” Dougie finally said something.

“We so just watched that movie the other night!” Kirstie nearly squealed.

“The band! It was you guys!” I almost squealed with her. “You look so different from then,” I laughed now.

“That movie was made a few years ago,” Tom chuckled.

All six of us went on to talk a lot more. I had never listened to anything by them, so I was a little lost once Kirstie started talking about their music. I feel like a bad touring-mate! They knew some of ours. I need to get into McFly 101 sometime soon.

After we had been chatting for about an hour, Kirstie and I’s jet lagged bubbled up. We were crashing. The boys suggested that we go to the back and lay down. So, we did just that… but of course we had to have girl talk first!

“They’re so cute!” Kirstie giggled as each of us pulled up a couch opposite of each other.

“They are. Why didn’t you tell me?!” I shot back playfully, but making sure to be quiet enough so that the boys couldn’t hear.

“I didn’t know what they looked like!” she continued to laugh. “Plus, you have Ryan,” she went on, dragging out his name to seem more dramatic.

“And now I miss him because you said something,” I muttered playfully.

“Suck it up. You’ll see him soon on a video chat date or something,” she waved me off.

I countered by sticking my tongue out at her. She laughed again, which in turn, made me laugh. That’s normal between us though. But the laughing meant the conversation was over. We were tired. I rolled over and tried to get an hour or so of sleep before we had to get to work. But I am excited for it. I have a feeling this tour is going to be amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was on such a Ryan Key kick... good times lol jk

comment??