We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Ok, You Can Stop Now

“I’m so sad that you’re leaving soon,” I pouted to Ryan as we were heading back to the bus with our hands laced tightly.

I refused to let go of it! I was going to hold onto it for as long as I could. And maybe even keep a hold of it when he tried to leave. We’ll just see when the time comes…

“You’ve only been telling me that all day… and it hasn’t make me feel any better about leaving,” he snickered while giving my hand a few squeezes.

“Can I hide in your suitcase?” I went on teasingly.

“What kind of boyfriend would I be if I made you hide in my suitcase?” he chuckled.

“A good one, because you’d technically be taking me with you…” I smiled up at him.

“How’d I fall for such a crazy girl?” he grinned brightly as he took his hand from mine to wrap his arms around me.

I just smiled and hugged up to him too. Two days… that’s what I had left with him. What a bummer. But I am so very happy that he came. It was the greatest surprise. I’m not one for surprises, but I really like those kind.

Once the two of us made it back to the bus, it was still empty. That was kind of a let down. Where is everyone?!

“I wish Kirstie would have came with us,” I sighed before easing my way onto the couch.

“She would have complained that we kiss too much,” Ryan added while sitting next to me.

“She’s good at that,” I had to agree.

“I know. And I mean,” he paused to give my lips a soft peak, “it’s not like,” he stopped again to kiss my cheek, “we kiss,” kiss on the forehead this time, “all the,” another kiss on the cheek, “time,” he finished and then gave me a little more of a loving kiss before he pulled away.

“Stop doing cute things!” I giggled before nuzzling up to him.

“I’m just trying to give you all the lovin’ I can while I’m here,” he replied.

“Well, you’re being super cute… and it’s making me not want you to go that much more,” I muttered.

A soft chuckle came out of him before he left a tender kiss on the top of my head. I let out a sigh and relaxed into his comforting arms. I was trying to savor every moment of this. I knew he was leaving soon… and I wouldn’t have this comfort.

As the two of us were nice and cozy on the couch, the door opened, telling us someone was finally back from doing… whatever they do with their down time. Seconds last, Kirstie and Tom came strolling in. Tom said hi and went back to take his shoes and coat off, I’m assuming, Kirstie did the same, but she did so… nervously. Um…

“Those two have been acting so weird!” Ryan spoke up once they were both out of hearing range.

“It’s been going on forever too! I asked her about it the other day and she acted like she didn’t know what I was talking about,” I muttered as I heard their footsteps draw nearer.

“So,” Kirstie started while sitting across from Ryan and I, “how was your guys’ day?” she went on to ask as Tom sat next to her.

“Oh, you know,” Ryan started… while he did the kissing during every few words, “we just,” kiss, “hung out and,” kiss , “stuff.”

“You two have made out all day… shocking,” Tom muttered playfully.

“No, he just started doing this since everyone claims all we do is make out,” I explained… while Ryan still left kisses on my face!

“Ok, you can stop now,” Kirstie shot at Ryan.

“Hey, I’m leaving soon. I can kiss her as much as I want,” Ryan battled back.

“Not in front of us,” Tom added.

While he sent Tom a playful glare, he left another kiss on my cheek. It made everyone crack up. Oh my gosh, I love this man so much. I had to reach over and give him a nice hug. No kiss! Just a hug.

Kirstie and Tom quickly started up a conversation. They tried to include Ryan and I, but they were the ones that participated more than either Ryan or I did. It sparked a little interest. What was I telling her about liking Tom?! She does! It’s obvious… the way she looks at him… that giggle she lets out… that goofy grin she has that’s framed by rosy cheeks. Yeah… she likes him. She just won’t listen to me! Kirstie could have a cute boyfriend like I have… expect hers wouldn’t have to leave her on this tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah but... Tanner and Ryan... *sighs*

comment??