We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Hurry Up Guys

“You’re so cute,” Tom grinned while rubbing our noses together.

“So are you,” I replied while lacing our fingers together.

Tom planted a sweet kiss on my lips and then I kissed him back and we shared some playful kisses. Tom and I have only been together two days but I really like him! We haven’t told anyone about us yet, we want to be completely sure that it’s going to work and we can’t decide after two days.

“You want to know the first thing I noticed about you?” Tom asked.

“What’s that?” I questioned.

“Your beautiful smile,” He grinned, softly kissing the edge of my mouth.

“That’s what I noticed about you. I love your smile,” I told him while wrapping my arms around him.

“Wait, someone’s coming,” Tom told me.

We quickly scooted away from each other and pretended to just have a casual conversation.

“I just think that Lord of the Rings has a more good morals and I love all the little hidden analogies. Besides, I have such an emotional connection to the characters I mean, I bawl the last hour of the last movie because they’re separated and Frodo isn’t the same. I know it’s going to happen but it’s so sad,” I told him.

“No way, Harry Potter is more brilliant,” Tom started.

“Ryan is leaving today and all you guys can talk about is Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter,” Ky rolled her eyes.

“Pretty much,” I chuckled.

“Wow, you care so much,” Ryan said.

”Come on let’s go to the airport!” Danny yelled.

“Yeah, hurry up guys,” Harry piped in.

“Why are you guys so happy for me to leave?” Ryan asked.

“Then we don’t have to listen to you and Kylee make out,” Dougie laughed along with all of us, minus Ky and Ryan. “I’m just teasing.”

“Are you?” Ky asked.

“We’ll miss you Ry,” I joked while going over and pinching his cheek.

“You seem happier,” Ryan told me. “Is it because I’m leaving?”

“No,” I laughed. “I wasn’t ever unhappy.”

“You were acting weird the other day,” He said.

Tom coughed and looked at me sideways and I finally got it. He’s referring to when it was awkward before Tom and I talked. I just shrugged to Ryan and he seemed to brush it off.

“We probably should get going,” Tom spoke up.

“Yeah, we gotta get Ryan to the airport,” Danny added.

“No,” Ky whined while hugging up to him.

I did feel bad, now that I have Tom I realize how hard it would be to part from him. I will miss Ryan too…. I just don’t like saying it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Definately Danny and Kendall....*sighs*

comments?