We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

I Never Said That

It’s been almost three weeks since Ryan has gone back to Cali. We’ve done so many shows since then too. Busted has extra shows to do and we ended up doing all of them with them and all of us are so tired out. There’s been a show almost every night and it’s pretty tiring.

You’re probably wondering about Tom and I huh? Well we’re still together and no we haven’t told anyone. We are going to soon though. Tonight we have another show but this afternoon while McFly was doing their sound check Kylee and I tried writing some new songs since we’d start recording when we got back to the US.

“I think we need more variety,” Ky told me. “All our music is dance-y, we need some softer stuff, maybe written about personal things or stuff that just isn’t happy all the time.”

“But the dance type music is us, I mean, we dance to it on stage, that’s part of our act and I like it,” I replied.

“I just think this album should have a whole bunch of different types,” She stated.

“We don’t want it all over the place though, it needs to have our sound,” I shot back.

“I never said it wouldn’t,” Ky snapped.

“But that’s what you’re implying. Do you not like our music?” I questioned while crossing my arms.

“I never said that. I’m just saying let’s not have all the same stuff okay,” She threw back at me.

“Fine. Let’s do some hip hop,” I suggested.

“No, I don’t like hip hop,” Kylee told me.

“You say you want to do different stuff then I suggested something and you shoot it down!” I said with a frustrated groan.

“We want it to be good though!” She battled.

“Hip hop is good!” I snapped.

“No it’s not,” Ky threw at me.

“It’s so happy and upbeat especially when it’s dancy,” I argued.

“Not everyone is happy all the time Kirstie,” She retorted while crossing her arms.

“Well not everyone is grumpy all the time either,” I told her.

We sat there in a tense silence before she let out a sigh and my eyes flickered to hers.

“I’m sorry Kylee, I don’t know why I got so upset,” I softly said.

“Me either, I’m sorry too,” She apologized.

I opened up my arms and she smiled before we shared a tight hug.

“I love you,” I told her.

“I love you too,” Kylee replied. “I don’t know why I got so mad. I don’t hardly ever get that mad at you.”

“I know, we never fight,” I stated.

“I think it’s just been a long few weeks and everyone is stressed and tired,” She explained.

“Everyone needs a break, we’re all getting crabby,” I chuckled while running a hand through my hair.

“Good thing we have that two week break coming up. I don’t think I could handle this schedule much longer,” Ky shook her head with a laugh.

“Me either,” I giggled.

“Hey! We should go back home for our break. I miss California,” She pouted.

“You just miss Ryan,” I teased, giving her a light shove.

“Well yeah, but I do miss home. We should go back on break,” Kylee suggested.

“Yeah,” I smiled somewhat hesitantly. I was thinking about Tom and we were planning to spend a lot of time together during our break but I just can’t ask Tom to come to Cali with me or it’s going to be obvious. “Hey, we should have the McFly guys come with us. They’ve never been to the US and we would have so much fun together.”

“That’s a good idea,” She grinned. “I bet they’d like that.”

“We should go ask them now!” I squealed, jumping up and pulling her with me.

I couldn’t wait to go ask Tom the guys. I bet they’ll come. I’m not going to lie though, I’m kind of upset about Kylee and my argument, I mean we never fight. Why is it different now? I guess we’re just stressed and tired, yeah I bet that’s it.
♠ ♠ ♠
No. Danny and Kendall -_- hahah

Kirstie and Ky

comments?