We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

... Different

It’s amazing to think that only a handful of weeks after Ryan left, I’m the one that gets to go visit him! It amuses me. I’m just happy that I get to see him again. Gosh, I haven’t seen his actual eyes in three weeks. I don’t like looking at a computer screen to see my boyfriend!

But since Kirstie and I’s little… disagreement, things have been… a little different with us. Not much. But… it’s enough for me to notice. We just… haven’t been hanging out like we used. Usually, after the shows we’d do something together. Lately though… she hasn’t been around. I don’t where she goes. So now, I usually just go to the bus hang out… with Ryan on a web chat.

That’s going to end soon though! Because we are leaving for California tomorrow. I was so excited! Most of the time, I would share my excitement with Kirstie. But since she bailed after the show tonight, I’m curled up in my bunk with my boyfriend… on my computer screen.

“You look so cute right now,” I told him for about the tenth time tonight.

“I look like I do any other day,” he chuckled.

“But it’s cute,” I smiled at him.

“You’re on earlier and earlier every night… why?” he asked, changing subjects. He hates talking about his appearance.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged.

“Yes, you do. Come one… tell me,” he countered.

“Kirstie and I have been… different,” I sighed while running my hand through my hair.

“What? How?” he questioned as if what I told him was so absurd.

“We had this… I don’t want to call it a blow up, but Kirstie and I never argue so it was weird. And every since then, it’s like… we haven’t been the same,” I explained.

“Maybe you’ve just spent too much time with each other. That happens,” he tried to assure me.

“I hope so. And I hope it’s nothing that coming to visit you can’t fix,” I went on to smile.

“I’m going to be in the studio though. You’ll have to just hang out until I’m done,” he replied.

“Like I care,” I chuckled.

“Maybe we can get you to do some vocals on a few songs,” he went on, grinning from ear to ear.

“I always wanted to do a song with you even if it was just backing vocals or harmonies,” I couldn’t hide my own smile.

“Maybe you and Kirstie can help us out then.”

“Yeah…” I countered. I don’t know…

We went on to talk a little more. Ryan got the bright idea to grab his guitar and start singing a few of my favorite songs. Gosh, I love him. That made me really happy. After a few hours of flying tomorrow, I’m going to be able to see him. I cannot wait! This tour has really gotten to me. It’s going to be nice to step away from it for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sticking with Ryan and Tanner :-P

Ky

comment??