We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

I Am Ticked

They’re gone! McFly have gone to stay with Kirstie. It left Ryan and I have to time to ourselves. It was so nice. I could wake up in the morning and hug and kiss all over Ryan all I wanted… and no one had any comments. Oh it was wonderful.

But Ryan had to leave early this morning, leaving me to mope around the house for a few hours. Just before noon, I got a text. It was from Ryan. He said that he had time to go out for lunch if I wanted to join him. Heck yes I did!

Before I left, I grabbed my car keys, purse, and a few magazines that had come for me while I was gone. I need to catch up on my gossip mags. They’re my guilty pleasure. I can’t help it.

Once I got to the restaurant, Ryan was already waiting for me. He had an outside table. He looked so cute in his little sunglasses. He got a big kiss before we sat down.

“How are you?” he smiled brightly.

“Good. Happy to be home for a little while,” I replied through my own smile as he took my hand in his.

He went on to tell me about how everything in the studio has been going with his band. It sounds amazing. He kept up on me helping with vocals on a song or two. I thought that was super sweet. Imagine Ryan and I singing on a song together? It’s so cute just thinking about it.

We conversed all through lunch about anything and everything. The two of us have a lot of things in common, but just enough different that we’re always entertained by each other some how. I love him.

“Why do you read these things?” he questioned as he took my magazine away that I started to flip through after we were done eating.

“I find it funny some of the stuff they print,” I countered while snatching it back from him.

“They post things about us in there though,” he sighed.

“Because you’re so sexy,” I smiled up at him.

“Yep… that’s what it is. Everyone only cares about me in the relationship,” he replied, putting on this little diva act. It was adorable.

“I still love you even though you crave the lime light, Ry,” I grinned at him.

He leaned over the table to give my lips a soft peck before I glanced down at the page that had fallen open. And it just so happened that Kirstie was on this page… with Tom.

At first it just thought some photographers had caught them hanging out and were assuming they were together. But the more I looked, there was a picture of them… kissing! Um…

“Kirstie and Tom are together,” I blurted out.

“What?” Ryan asked through a chuckle.

Instead of saying anything, I turned the magazine around to show him. My mind was racing as his eyes scanned over it. With the cover facing me I saw that this had just came last week. What the heck! We’ve only been home for like three days. These were from… the Euro tour.

“Oh… good for them,” Ryan simply said.

“She didn’t tell me,” I shot at him.

“Maybe she had reason too,” he shrugged.

“I’m her best friend. Why wouldn’t she tell me who she’s dating?! Especially after everything we went through with her guy situation in Europe… after you and I told her she liked Tom!” I could have kept going.

“Calm down,” he chuckled again.

“I am ticked,” I put it out there for him.

He pouted at me before he came over to my side of the booth to hook his arms around me tightly. He didn’t say anything. The only thing he did was leave a soft kiss on my temple.

“I love you,” he said softly… bringing my smile through.

“I hate that you can do that,” I shot at him playfully.

“That’s not what you’re supposed to say,” he pouted still.

“I love you,” I added.

“There we go,” he grinned before resting his head on my shoulder.

It made a smile come over me. That smile stayed until I got home… and Ryan was gone. How could she not tell me?! If she didn’t want me to tell anyone, I wouldn’t tell anyone! She’s my best friend. I trust her with my deep dark secrets… Why wouldn’t she tell me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I liked I Think She Likes Me and Club Hoppin :D they make me want to dance

Ky

comment??