We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

He’s Only Got Four Left

My dark brown eyes slowly flickered open in the morning and I stretched out my arms and let out a yawn. I pushed the blankets off of me and carefully got out of my bunk, careful not to wake everyone else up.

“Hey, I didn’t know anyone else was awake,” I said while walking into the kitchen area and saw the back of a blonde head.

Tom looked at me and smiled brightly and his dimple on his cheek came through just kill me now.

“Want some coffee?” He asked me.

“Only if it has a lot of sugar,” I grinned before taking a seat across from him.

“The only way to drink it,” Tom chuckled before pouring me a cup.

“Thanks,” I smiled while taking it from him.

“You’re welcome,” He replied before we were silent for a moment. “I’m really excited we get to do this tour with you girls. All of us were kind of afraid you girls would be like….well ya know.”

“Stuck up? Obnoxious? Self-centered? Egotistical? Not fun?” I finished for him with a smile.

“Yeah,” Tom chuckled. “But you girls are super cool and we all love your music.”

“Well we feel the same about you,” I replied.

”That’s great!” someone yelled while grabbing my waist. I let out a loud scream and jumped like 10 feet in the air.

Once I regained my sanity I found everyone standing there cracking up but from the voice, I knew Danny was the one who did it.

“Danny, you’re so retarded!” I shouted while tackling him and whacking him on the head with a pillow.

“You know they say every time you hit your head it kills five brain cells,” Kylee spoke up.

“And Danny’s gotten hit a lot,” Harry laughed.

“And he’s losing more by the minute,” Dougie went on while I kept whacking him.

“Kirstie, don’t hit him anymore, he’s only got four brain cells left,” Tom chuckled making me bust out laughing.

Danny squirmed out from under me and grabbed another pillow, smacking me right in the face and I hit him back but everyone else took our pillows away.

“Hey, just for the record, Kylee told me you got scared easily,” Danny stated.

“Kylee!” I shouted.

“It’s true,” She shrugged. “It’s so funny when Ryan scares you.”

“First I get it from Ryan and now I get it from Danny!” I groaned.

“I’m just making you feel at home,” Danny grinned goofily.

“Oh this tour is long, I’ll have plenty of time for revenge,” I evilly laughed while rubbing my hands together.

“Well we should probably get ready, we need to be going soon,” Dougie spoke up.

I’ve hardly known these guys two days and I already think they’re amazing. I feel like I’ve known them forever and they’re all really cute but I’m starting to think my relationship with Danny is going to be like mine with Ryan….not too sure how I feel about that….
♠ ♠ ♠
i kind of forgot how the beginning of this one went! haha

Kirstie and Tom