We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

It’s All My Fault

The guys have been at my house for the past few days and boy has that been interesting! It’s been fun though, I love these guys. Ryan and Kylee were busy so the rest of us headed to the beach together and we had just gotten back when I found Ryan’s car here.

“Looks like Ky’s here,” Danny sang as we were walking inside.

“That means Ryan’s here too,” I playfully groaned.

“Oh be nice,” Tom teased.

“I will,” I laughed as we were walking inside. “I just like to tease him.”

Kylee and Ryan were sitting on the couch waiting for us and they said hi to all the guys but Ky seemed…different.

“Where were you guys?” Ky asked.

“At the beach,” Dougie answered.

“We buried Dougie, it was so funny,” Harry laughed.

“And Tom and I got some good pictures,” I added. “Want to see?”

“Oh I already saw some pretty good pictures,” Kylee muttered while crossing her arms.

“What do you mean?” I asked, knowing she was obviously angry.

“The pictures of you and Tom,” Ryan stated and everyone in the room got quiet and stared at us.

“What do you mean pictures of us?” Tom questioned.

“We know about you and Kirstie dating,” Ryan went on.

“How could you do that Kirstie!” Ky yelled.

“Tom is a great guy, I thought you’d be happy for me,” I replied.

”No! Why didn’t you tell me!” She shouted. “I thought we were friends! Why did you keep it a secret?”

“We wanted to make sure that our relationship was going to last before telling everyone,” I countered. “It kind of just happened and we decided to wait to tell everyone.”

“Kirstie, I’ve told you everything and you couldn’t tell me this?” Ky contradicted.

“I don’t know, I just….” I trailed off.

“I thought we were best friends!” She said to me.

“We are!” I battled.

“Why wouldn’t you tell me this Kirstie? I can’t believe you wouldn’t tell me. That really hurts my feelings,” Kylee said in a soft whisper.

“I’m sorry Ky, I never meant to hurt you,” I told her.

“Yeah, we just wanted to make sure we would be together before telling everyone,” Tom backed me up.

“I’m not everyone though, Kirstie and I are best friends and I can’t believe you wouldn’t tell me. What else haven’t you told me?” She asked.

“That’s the only thing!” I battled.

“How can I know that?” Ky shot back at me.

I was at a loss for words. I couldn’t answer that. I mean, why can’t she understand we wanted to be sure first?

“If you want to keep things from me, I guess we aren’t as good of friends as I thought we were,” She muttered before she got up with Ryan and left.

I stood in the middle of the room. I couldn’t say anything, I didn’t have anything to say. Kylee is my best friend and I just hurt her. That’s the last thing in the word I wanted to do but she’s hurt….and it’s all my fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! YES! i love those! i just love all his songs, he's so amazing!

Kirstie, Tom and Kylee

comments?