We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

I Don’t Know If She Can Forgive Me

After Kylee left the guys tried to talk to me but I couldn’t talk, I was too upset. I know I’m a pretty emotional person but I think this time I had a good reason. I just headed up to my room, laid down on the bed and cried. I buried my face in a pillow and just sobbed. I don’t even know how long I laid there but it must have been a little while because I felt the weight of the bed shift and Tom’s warm hand rubbing my back softly.

“Are you okay sweetie?” Tom gently asked.

“No,” I sobbed.

“Come here,” He cooed.

I sat up and crawled into his lap and he held me while I buried my face in his chest and cried.

“I’m sorry, I’m getting your shirt all wet,” I apologized.

“Aw honey, it’s fine. If you need to cry, just cry, just get it out,” Tom soothed me.

“I’m just so confused,” I vented.

“What are you confused about?” He questioned. “What are you feeling?”

“I don’t know why I didn’t tell her. I never felt like I couldn’t tell her, I just didn’t. I wish I did but I just didn’t and now I hurt Kylee,” I cried.

“She’ll be okay. Kylee is a tough girl,” Tom assured.

“Exactly. She’s tough and she was upset which means I hurt her really bad,” I said through sobs.

“Ky will get over it though. You two will be fine in a couple days,” He smiled.

“I don’t think so. Kylee and I have never fought before and I don’t know what’s going to happen,” I told him.

“Don’t you still want to be friends with her?” Tom asked me.

“I do but I don’t know if she can forgive me,” I replied.

“I’m sure she will.”

“I don’t know if she can,” I softly sighed. “I just ruined the relationship with my best friend.”

“No you didn’t,” He battled gently.

“Yes I did. Kylee means the world to me. She’s been there for me when no one else has, she’s like my sister and I hurt her. It’s all my fault,” I sobbed heavily.

“It’s going to be okay Kirstie, I promise you, I’ll make it okay,” Tom cooed while rubbing my back.

“I don’t think that you can Tom,” I told him.

“I can try though,” He battled with a cute smile.

“Thank you Tom, for being here for me,” I sniffled, snuggling into him.

“I’ll always be here for you,” Tom said, kissing my lips softly.

I find it ironic that Tom is the one comforting me and I don’t know what I’d do without him, but not telling Kylee that we were dating is what is causing these problems…
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww you really must feel bad? Poor kylee!!

comments?