We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Me and My Big Mouth

“Kirstie, seriously, I swear you’ve made an imprint on the couch,” Harry teased.

“Yeah, it bums me out that you’re sad cause you’re always happy and now you’re sad and it’s weird,” Dougie pouted.

“Come on, let’s go do something fun,” Danny smiled.

“I think we should take you to Disneyland,” Tom suggested.

“I can’t go to Disneyland when I’m sad,” I told them. “You guys go.”

“I’m not going without you,” Tom stated while curling up on the couch with me.

“And I’m not going if you guys don’t go,” Harry said while cuddling up on the other side of me.

“Me either!” Danny and Dougie simultaneously added while coming over and jumping on us.

“Quit trying to make me laugh guys! It’s going to work!” I giggled.

“Yay! She laughed,” Danny cheered.

“Stop, laughing makes me think of Kylee,” I pouted as my heart sank again.

“Everything reminds you of Kylee,” Tom chuckled. “It’s like a bad break up.”

Just then the doorbell rang and I let out a groan and covered my head with the blanket saying, “Whoever it is, I don’t want to talk to them.”

“Well you’re going to talk to me,” I heard a familiar voice say.

I pulled the blanket off my head and saw the familiar spikey hair of Ryan Key. He gave me a small smile and I returned it.

“You don’t hate me?” I questioned.

“Of course I don’t hate you. I just came because I wanted to talk to you,” He replied.

“Okay,” I nodded my head.

Tom leaned over and left a soft kiss on my cheek before Ryan and I headed into the kitchen. I got us each a cup of coffee and we sat down at the table.

“How’s Kylee?” I asked.

“She’s…fine,” He stated.

“Ryan, I know she hates me but can you please try to tell her that I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt her,” I profusely pleaded.

“I kind of don’t get why she’s so upset but yeah, I’ll tell her,” Ryan shrugged with a laugh.

“I understand why she is. I guess it’s a girl thing. But Kylee and I are like sisters, we tell each other everything and she was hurt cause I didn’t tell her. At the time I thought it was a good decision but I realize now it wasn’t, I’m just sorry this had to happen for me to realize it,” I rambled like I always do when I’m upset or nervous. “I was going to tell her when we got here, I really was but then the stupid paparazzi had to ruin it but although I would have felt guilty later anyway. Why did I even keep it a secret from her? It was so stupid. I tell her everything, she knows stuff about me that no one else on the entire planet knows, not even my family and then I don’t tell her this? I mean, she’s told me everything too even when she was pregnant and lost the baby I mean, she trusted me a lot and I trust her a lot,” I went on rambling.

I looked at Ryan and he was staring at me strangely. Great Ryan, I just tell you everything I’m feeling and you’re staring at me like I’m insane.

“What are you talking about?” He asked.

“I’m just telling you what I was feeling,” I muttered.

“No, no, no, what about Kylee having a baby?” Ryan asked in a very serious tone.

I tried to retrace my thoughts and I realized, I just told him that.

“Um…nothing. I don’t know, I guess I was just getting my thoughts confused,” I told him.

“Kirstie, tell me the truth, was she pregnant?” He asked.

“Just forget about it Ryan, it’s nothing. Seriously,” I shook it off.

“I need to go talk to her,” Ryan muttered before getting up and leaving.

I let out a sigh before going back to the couch and plopping down by the guys and pulling the blanket over my head again.

“I take it that it went badly,” Danny chuckled.

“I officially ruined my friendship with Kylee. I just let out a huge secret on accident. Me and my stupid mouth, why do I screw up everything? Why do I ramble when I’m upset?” I blinked back tears.

Tom lifted up the blanket and came under it with me and kissed my lips softly before saying, “Because you care about people and their feelings and you try hard to make it right.”

“But I just end up messing it up,” I sighed.

Seriously, I never can make things right. I always try so hard and it never works, the more I talk the more I mess up and I just did it again. Great job Kirstie! You and your big mouth!
♠ ♠ ♠
I spent most of the day telling everyone how attractive Jesse McCartney is.... i found it productive.....

Kirstie and Ryan