We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

We’re Not Talking About You And Dougie!

Today is my day that I’m going to audition for the show and I’m actually pretty nervous. Everyone is coming with me too so they better not make me laugh while I’m trying out either!

“Tom, I’m so nervous,” I sighed, hugging onto him.

“You’re going to be amazing sweetheart,” Tom cooed, leaving a kiss on top of my head. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I replied.

“You and I need to do something romantic as soon as this tour is over. We haven’t in a while and I really think that would be fun,” He suggested.

“I’m completely happy as long as we get to be together,” I told him, leaving a kiss on his cheek.

“Do you trust me?” Tom randomly asked.

“Of course,” I beamed.

“Then I’m going to plan something romantic for us,” He smiled, rubbing my arms softly.

“I’m sure it’ll be cute if you plan it,” I grinned. “I’m so excited!”

“Me too,” Tom replied, leaving yummy kisses on my lips.

”Tom! Kirstie! We’re going to be late!” Danny yelled from the other room.

”Coming!” I shouted back.

We shared one more beautiful kiss before heading out to the car where everyone was waiting.

“Took you guys long enough,” Ryan rolled his eyes when he hopped in and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

“They were busy smooching on each other,” Harry snickered, turning around in his seat so he could look at us.

“We’re not talking about you and Dougie,” Tom teased and I started laughing hysterically, having trouble composing myself.

“Uh oh, we lost Kirstie,” Ky giggled.

“I’m okay,” I choked out.

“Good because we’re here,” Danny said as he drove into the parking lot.

I let out a groan before saying, “I’m so nervous.”

“You’ll be fine,” Tom assured me.

“You have to get this part because your co-star is really hot,” Dougie spoke up, making me roll my eyes and smack him with a laugh.

“Thanks for the support,” I chuckled.

I took a deep breath before all of us walked inside. Hey, maybe I’ll suck and it’s destiny’s way of telling me that I should focus on singing or maybe it says I just suck at TV…
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?