We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Well That Was Cheesy

Oh my gosh! WE’RE IN SWITZERLAND! Isn’t Tom adorable? I can’t believe he planned all of this! He’s so cute! The second that the plane landed I bolted off the the plane.

I ran through the airport and I wanted to scream when I saw out a big window and there was snow! SNOW!

“Kirstie!” I heard Kylee, Tom and Ryan yelling.

“I’m here!” I replied waving at the three.

“Someone is way too hyper,” Ryan chuckled as I bounced up and down when they came over to me.

”There’s snow out there!” I squealed.

“Kirstie, it’s just snow,” Kylee giggled.

“We grew up in California, we don’t get snow! It’s exciting!” I buzzed.

“I always get excited in winter when it snows at home,” Tom smiled, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

“Well I’m excited! Let’s go, I wanna touch it!” I beamed, pulling them over to baggage claim and then out of the airport.

“Hold on sweetie,” Tom stopped me.

He opened up the suitcase and pulled out a warm coat, hat and scarf for me. I pulled on the coat and he zipped it up and then wrapped the scarf around my neck, leaving a soft kiss right there, making me smile.

“Did you pack all of this for me?” I questioned.

“Yes, because I wanted you to be surprised. Don’t worry though, I got all your warm clothes in there,” Tom said after he pulled his own coat and hat on, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and Ryan and Kylee did the same thing.

“It’s so pretty!” Kylee cooed once we were driving…somewhere.

“Not as pretty as you,” Ryan said to her.

“Well that was cheesy,” I laughed while turning around in my seat so I could see them.

“It was cute!” Ky battled.

“You could have been a little more creative,” Tom chuckled.

“You would have said the same thing to Kirstie!” Ryan countered.

“But it would have been cute because it was Tom,” I smiled as Tom and I shared a laugh.

“Just drive!” Ky pouted while smacking Tom in the arm.

“Well we’re there,” Tom replied, pulling into a driveway.

“Oh my gosh, it’s a little cabin!” I beamed.

“That ain’t no little cabin!” Ryan said.

“Let’s go inside!” Kylee and I simultaneously buzzed while tromping through the white fluffy snow.

Once we got in the door, we stopped short. It was so adorable! It was quaint and rustic and so pretty. There was a nice fireplace and big beautiful windows that you could see the mountains out of. A moment later the boys came in and I immediately ran over to Tom.

“Do you like it?” He asked as we were sharing a tight hug.

“I love it!” I squealed but then looked up into his beautiful brown eyes. “But I love you more and I’m touched that you were this thoughtful and planned all of this.”

“I’m glad that you’re happy and I love you,” Tom replied, pressing his lips to mine in a beautiful kiss.

I’m so excited, this is going to be so much fun but what means more is that I’m here with the people I love… one in particular.