We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Sorry If We're Not Big Shots

“So are we going to be shut off from each other during this whole trip or are we going to be interacting?” I snickered once Ryan and I walked into the living room to find Kirstie and Tom cuddled together.

“If you and your boyfriend want to be involved, then I have no problem with that,” Tom countered, matching my teasing tone.

“Plus, you two are going to be making out all the time. You won’t have time to hang with Tom and I,” Kirstie added.

“What we do is our business,” Ryan spoke up with a taunting attitude.

“I want to play in the snow!” Kirstie couldn’t hold in.

“Tomorrow. We just got in for the night,” Tom chuckled.

“What are we doing tomorrow, Mr. Full-of-Surprises,” I asked. He told us the basic run down, but he didn’t share the actual details of the trip.

“I think a bit of snowboarding is in order. Start off this vacation right,” he smiled down at Kirstie.

“I’ve never been snowboarding…” I spoke softly.

“Oh, this is going to be fun,” Ryan pushed out through his laughter.

“You can’t snowboard either!” I quickly shot at him.

“Am I the only one that’s been snowboarding?” Tom asked through his own chuckles.

“We’re from sunny, warm states. We like never see snow,” Kirstie giggled.

“I should have rethought this trip,” Tom muttered playfully.

“It’ll be fun,” I assured him. “Plus, we’re going to be doing more than snowboarding… right?” I went on to ask, looking at him sideways. If he only planned to snowboard this whole trip…

“No, that’s just for tomorrow. Have you girls ever been to Switzerland before?” he went on.

“Sorry if we’re not big shots like you and Ryan’s bands are,” I muttered while crossing my arms.

“Yeah, big shots,” Kirstie mumbled while mimicking my actions.

“Hey, be thankful. Tom and I can show you around since we’re familiar with the area,” Ryan spoke up.

“See!” Tom concurred.

I just made a face at Ryan that made him smile and pull me closer against him. His actions were cute though. It brought my own smile across before I left a soft kiss on his cheek. I think Kirstie and Tom were in the same little moment too.

All teasing and my inexperience of snowboarding aside, I am super excited to be here. It’s just my best friend, her boyfriend, and my boyfriend in a beautiful country full of snow. What more could I ask for?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so everyone knows... Ghost Adventures is on all day today... and I couldn't be happier :D lol

comment??