We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

About….Snowboarding!

“Hurry up you guys! I want to go play in the snow!” I buzzed, shouting up the stairs the next morning. Tom said we’d play in snow this morning, I really want to make a snowman! But then I think we’re going snowboarding…although I don’t know how. At least Tom can teach me, but everyone is still getting ready upstairs, they need to hurry!

“Chill out, we’re coming,” Ryan said while coming down the stairs.

“Tom and Ky need to get down here,” I playfully groaned.

“Well since they’re not yet, can I talk to you?” He questioned.

“Sure,” I agreed.

He led me over to the couch where I laid across from him on my stomach and rested my chin in my hands as I said, “What’s up Ry?”

“I’m kind of nervous about something…” He trailed off.

“What kind of something?” I asked.

“Something involving a big decision…” Ryan went on.

“Well tell me what it is,” I giggled.

“I kind of….” He started but took a big breath before saying, “want to ask Kylee to marry me?”

”Seriously?” I squealed.

He slapped his hand over my mouth and harshly whispered, “Shhh, she can’t know!”

“Sorry,” I apologized once he removed his hand. “That’s so sweet though!”

“You think she’ll say yes?” Ryan asked.

“Of course she will!” I told him. “She loves you so much Ryan.”

“I love her so much,” He said as a cute glow came over him. “I can’t live without her, she means the world to me.”

“Aw, Ryan, you’re going to make me cry,” I laughed, getting up so we could share a hug.

“You won’t tell her though will you?” Ryan questioned.

“Of course I won’t, I promise,” I smiled. “When are you going to ask her.”

“During the trip, I don’t know for sure what day. Whenever I build up the confidence,” He chuckled.

“I’m so excited!” I squealed. “I can’t wait for you to ask her.”

“I’m nervous but really excited,” Ryan smiled.

“About what?” Ky asked while coming down the stairs.

“About….snowboarding!” He replied.

“Oh,” She nodded her head. “I am too.”

Ryan and I shared a look of relief before Tom came down the stairs, looking all adorable.

“Come on, let’s go to play in the snow!” I squealed.

“I wonder what you’re going to be like during Christmas when we have snow at home,” Tom said as we all headed outside.

“It’s only three months away,” I sang. “I’m so excited for Christmas! I kind of forgot that I’d be in England for winter this year because of the TV show.”

“I have a feeling that Christmas may be a little different this year,” Ryan spoke up and I looked over as we shared a smile. I knew what he was referring too but I couldn’t wait for Kylee to find out!
♠ ♠ ♠
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

comments?