We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Ta-Da!

“Kylee’s getting married,” I sang as we were all eating breakfast.

“I know, it’s crazy to think,” She smiled.

“I’m just happy that Kirstie didn’t spill the beans,” Ryan chuckled.

“I thought Kirstie was going to explode when Ky told her after Ryan asked,” Tom snickered.

“I’m sorry! I get excited okay!” I threw my hands up in the air.

“I love how excited you get,” Tom grinned, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

“I don’t,” Ryan teased.

“I’m going outside to escape your mean comments,” I said while playfully scoffing and flipping my hair over my shoulders.

“I’m thinking this acting thing will be good for you,” Ky laughed.

“Of course it will be,” Tom grinned, taking my hand as we got dressed in warm layers and headed out in the snow.

“I love snow,” I beamed.

“Me too. I’m going to make something but you can’t look,” He said.

I laid down in the snow and closed my eyes as Tom and I chatted about random things and laughed. Eventually he was done so I got up and opened my eyes.

“Ta-da!” Tom smiled.

“Oh my gosh,” I giggled. Standing there was a snowman…that looked like me!

“I made you in snow form,” He said through his cute accent. “I gave you brown eyes, long eyelashes, a big smile and I got branches and leaves for hair, look, I even put a feather in it.”

“You are too cute!” I beamed, hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek. “You forgot something though.”

“What’s that?”

“Wait and I’ll show you,” I replied.

I quickly got started on another snowman and I gave it spikey leaf hair and big brown eyes, I even put a dimple on one of it’s cheeks but then I took the sticks they had for arms and had them holding hands.

“That’s better,” I grinned as Tom came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

“I love you,” He whispered in my ear.

“I love you too,” I smiled.

“I’m so thankful to have you in my life Kirstie. I’ve never felt the connection that I have to you. I feel like we’re just….” Tom trailed off, trying to find the right words.

“Made for each other,” I finished.

“Exactly,” He smiled before pressing our lips together in a beautiful kiss.

I know Tom and I haven’t been together super long, not quite a year yet, but I love him so much and I really feel like he’s the one meant for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
My mom gave me a jesse mccartney card on one of my presents heheheheh

comments?