We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

You Laughed At Me

Ryan and I were in the little theatre room watching a movie while Tom and Kirstie… did whatever Tom and Kirstie do. Once it was over, the two of us went back to our room with Ryan leading the way. But when Ryan pushed the door open, a bucket of water fell from the top of it. It was so cold too. A few drops got on my bare feet. Uh oh…

KIRSTIE!” he shouted.

I tried so hard to keep my laughter in, but I failed… horribly. He was soaking wet! Little droplets fell from the ends of his short hair along with his nose as he turned to look at me. I couldn’t help it. I seriously fell to the floor in a fit of laughter.

“It’s not funny!” he shot at me.

“Kirstie got her revenge,” I pushed out through my giggles.

“KIRSTIE!” Ryan shouted again, causing me to laugh even harder. Oh this was great. I wished there was a camera somewhere.

“Yes, Ryan?” she asked through her own giggles as she peaked around the corner with Tom.

“Really? Ice water?” Ryan countered with liquid still running down his face.

“Yep,” she grinned with her laughter growing harder by the second.

Ryan let out a huff while sending my best friend a glare. It only made me laugh harder from my spot on the floor. Suddenly, Ryan rushed over to Kirstie. Once she realized what he was doing, she took off. Of course Ryan chased after her. I couldn’t move. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard. But apparently Ryan caught up to her… and started tickling her. Her loud laughter gave everything away.

“That bucket could have killed me!” I heard Ryan say with his voice growing nearer.

“But it didn’t!” Kirstie replied, but she was still laughing.

As he rounded the corner, Ryan made a face that I caught a glimpse of. Like everything else, it made me laugh. As he passed me, he muttered something about ‘your best friend’. He was just ticked that Kirstie retaliated against him… and succeeded.

Once he disappeared back into our room, I pulled myself from the floor and followed him. He was in the bathroom though, probably cleaning himself up. Since I was already in my pajamas, I crawled into bed, waiting for my ice, ice baby to come join me.

“I can’t believe she did that,” he muttered as he walked out of the bathroom in a pair of shorts.

“I’m sorry, baby,” I cooed at him.

“You laughed at me,” he continued to pout.

“I’m sorry,” I pouted back this time.

“If I wasn’t so cold, I’d be so mad at you right now,” he snickered before lying down next to me.

He snuggled up closely while nuzzling his cold nose into the crook of my neck. Eventually, he brought his hands up under the back of my shirt, placing his freezing palms on my bare skin.

“That’s so cold,” I nearly gasped.

“I told you I was cold,” he chuckled.

Even thought he couldn’t see it, I sent him a look. He did that on purpose because I laughed at him. But it was so funny! If it were me, he would have laughed! He didn’t say anything though. He just lay cuddled up to me. It was so cute. This is usually the other way around. A smile came over my face before I left a soft kiss on the top of his head. As I did so, I felt his lips curl up into a small smile. Aw.

I’m not going to lie. Tonight was pretty funny… I just hope it doesn’t start an all out prank war. That’s the last thing we need.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha true... she started the whole thing though! she said Kylee Foust sounded terrible... so i wrote Ky Foust on her gifts :-P lol I'm an awesome sister :)

Ky & Ry

comment??