We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Guilty

Deep breaths, deep breaths, deep breaths….THIS ISN’T WORKING TO CALM ME DOWN! We got back from our snow adventure two days ago and now I’m on my way to the first day of the TV show. I’m so freaking nervous! The McFly guys were busy doing a radio show so they couldn’t come with me but Ryan and Ky did.

“Why are you so nervous?” Ryan asked as we pulled into the parking lot.

“Um because maybe I’m not an actress and I’m going to suck, or that no one will like me, or that they’ll just think I’m a dumb singer who can’t do TV or I make a fool of myself and then I emberass myself in front of everyone on TV,” I shot back.

“Okay, those are good reasons,” Ry laughed.

“Be nice,” Ky said to him.

“I was! I asked why she was nervous?” He replied.

“Can we just go?” I asked. “And can Ryan zip it!”

“What? why me?” He asked with that smug smirk.

“You’re making me more nervous!” I shot at him. “I’m glad you’re going back home soon!”

“Oh ha ha,” Ryan rolled his eyes.

“Come on you two,” Ky said while dragging us inside.

It was so huge! It was crazy! There was people everywhere and it just made me more nervous.

“Kirsten! Good you’re here,” The producer grinned while coming over. “You can go in here and they’ll introduce you to your co-stars and they’ll get your wardrobe and makeup done because we’re going to do a run through of the pilot.”

I gave Ryan and Ky a big hug since they couldn’t come into the dressing room with me but I went in and it went so well! I really hit it off with the other three main characters and the guy who would end up being my boyfriend later in the series was really adorable but not as cute as my Tom.

“You look so familiar,” Jason, one of the two guy main characters said to me.

“Well I’m a singer but more in the USA…” I trailed off.

“I don’t think it’s that,” He went on.

“You do look familiar,” Chase, the other male main character who would end up being my boyfriend said.

“I know!” Morgan squealed. “You’re dating Tom Fletcher!”

“Guilty,” I smiled.

“That’s so cool!” She beamed.

“Yeah, he’s a sweetheart, I love him,” I grinned.

“We’re ready for you,” The producer came in and said.

All of us went out and ran through all our lines and it was so much fun! Oh my gosh, I’m so glad that I agreed to this. We had been going through the scenes for a few hours but it was finally time for lunch and I was starved. I headed over to Ky but I noticed her talking to some people…it was the McFly guys!

”TOM!” I squealed.

“Kirstie!” He beamed as I ran over and jumped into his arms. “You were so amazing baby!”

“I didn’t know you were here,” I smiled.

“We’re been here for the last hour,” Harry informed me.

“We saw you run through the whole thing, you were really good!” Danny told me.

“She was so nervous this morning,” Ky giggled.

“Are you glad you’re doing this though?” Tom asked me.

“I couldn’t be happier,” I smiled, slipping my hand into his.

I love singing and doing the show but really, all that means to me are the people that I love.
♠ ♠ ♠
i....don't have anything to say..... haha ummm i'm sick....and....i love kendall.....and i got a beatles movie for christmas lol....and that's about it.
Ky - "I like singing, I like pie, and that's about it..."

Kirstie

comments?