We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

I Would Not!

Kirstie did awesome in her pilot. I was so proud of her. That’s my bestie. And then to have Tom and the rest of McFly backing her along with Ryan and I, I’m sure she felt all of our support too.

Afterwards, everyone took her out for a celebratory dinner. She was glowing the whole time. It was great. Seeing Kirstie this happy makes me happy.

Once dinner was over, Tom and Kirstie went off to probably have a couply moment since they hadn’t seen each other all day. I was fine with this. It gave Ryan and I time together. He was leaving tomorrow night. I needed to cram as much time with him as I can.

“I feel like I go through this too much,” I sighed while we were taking a nice little walk, swinging our hands back and forth with each step we took.

“It only makes us stronger,” he smiled over at me.

“Or something like that…” I muttered.

“It does. Think about it. When we spend periods of time apart, it makes the time we have together that much more special,” he explained.

“It doesn’t make the time we spend away from each other any easier though,” I continued to pout.

“You’re just being your normal stubborn self,” he snickered, removing his hand to wrap me up in his arms.

“I can’t help it,” I whined.

“But I still love you,” he cooed.

“I love you too,” I pushed out.

“Maybe you and Kirstie could write our wedding song,” he smiled.

“No, you’re going to write the wedding song,” I countered.

“Why me? I asked you to marry me,” he shot back playfully.

“Because I love the lyrics you write,” I smiled at him.

“But I like yours,” he replied, returning my smile.

“Well, then we’ll both write a song!” I giggled.

“Deal!” he chuckled.

Seeing that smile made things a little better. He better write a song… It would be so amazing. I know it would. I wanted to start mine once we got back to Tom’s where Ryan and I were staying since Kirstie was there too. By the time we got there, the couple was relaxing in the living room.

“We were starting to worry about you guys,” Tom teased once we joined them.

“We just took a little walk,” I assured them.

“I wouldn’t let anything happen to this girl,” Ryan smiled while his arm came around my shoulders.

“But Ky would let something happen to you,” Kirstie giggled.

“I would not!” I quickly added.

“She’d protect me,” Ryan said with a cute little look on his face. It got him a kiss on the cheek.

“What do you girls have planned for tomorrow?” Tom changed subjects.

“I’m going to write,” I spoke up.

“I have a few things to do with my show in the morning, but after that I can write too,” Kirstie replied through a smile.

I returned it before Ryan said he’d evaluate our lyrics. It made me roll my eyes. Oh this boy. But I had so many things running through my head. Kirstis’s going to get up early in the morning to go do her TV show thing. When she gets back, I’m sure she’s going to be tired. If she keeps this up… she could get burnt out. I don’t want that for her… and I hope it doesn’t happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Jamie :3 lol
but I'm not going to lie, I thought of Dean from Supernatural when you wrote pie lol :D

comment???