We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Monkey-Boy

I am so excited because it’s Halloween! I love dressing up! I have such a great costume too, I’m Frodo from Lord of the Rings! I’ve been getting ready for the past hour but I’m finally ready. I couldn’t wait to see what Kylee was. I knocked on her door and do you know who opened the door?

”Princess Leia!” I squealed. “No not you,” I giggled as Tom’s cat of the same name came over to me and I petted her with my foot.

“Do you know how long my stupid hair took?” She questioned with a laugh. “I had to try it like seven times.”

“You should have just had me help you,” I replied.

“I wanted you to be surprised though,” Kylee replied. “Oh my gosh, you’re Frodo.”

“Of course!” I beamed.

“You would,” She shook her head with a laugh.

“Come on, I want to go see my Tommy. He didn’t tell me what he was going to be,” I said.

We headed downstairs and a gun was pointed at us. We both started laughing as did Tom, he was in the ghost busters costume with the proton packs and everything, he was so cute!

“Tom, you are too cute,” I beamed, going over to give him a kiss.

“So are you,” He grinned. “My little Frodo. You have the curly hair for it.”

“I don’t have the blue eyes though,” I added.

“I love your brown ones,” Tom smiled, wrapping his arms around me and leaving a soft kiss on my neck.

“Sounds like trick or treaters,” Ky smiled, hearing the doorbell ring.

“Wow, it’s kind of early,” Tom added.

“Aw, it’s probably little kids then,” I cooed as we grabbed the candy and headed to the door.

Tom opened the door and a giant monkey ran inside and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

”DANNY JONES! PUT ME DOWN!” I squealed.

He put me on the floor and then took off his mask, “How did you know it was me?”

“Because who else would dress up as a monkey and run inside and do that?” I questioned.

Danny just pouted as we all laughed. Dougie and Harry came walking in and all of us started laughing at their costumes.

“Harry! That’s perfect!” Kylee smiled.

“Well I am the real Harry Potter,” He smirked, letting out a laugh.

“And Dougie is Shaggy,” Tom said. “You totally look like Shaggy.”

“Kirstie what are you?” Danny asked.

“She’s Frodo from Lord of the Rings,” Kylee answered.

“Oh yeah, I haven’t seen those movies in ages,” Danny replied.

“You are so watching them with me then,” I smiled.

“Kirstie’s cross dressing for Halloween,” Dougie snickered.

“Shut up Shaggy!” I laughed. “I actually had another costume but it was a little…um…not what I was thinking it was when I put it on tonight so I changed to this.”

“What was it?” Harry asked.

“I’m not telling,” I said.

“Do you still have it?” Ky questioned and I nodded my head.

“Go put it on! You have to show us now,” Tom playfully whined.

“You won’t laugh at me?” I asked.

“We’re not making promises for Danny,” Harry said.

“Eh, I can take it from Monkey-boy. I’ll just beat him up,” I giggled, heading upstairs to change.

The reason I didn’t wear this was because it was a lot more sexy than what I normally wear. I don’t wear revealing things or really short skirts or low things or anything like that and this costume was like that so the guys will probably laugh at me when they see me in it. remind me to kill Harry for asking.
♠ ♠ ♠
anything with Jesse McCartney in it is amazing!
my aunt got me this movie thing where it's like all the Ed Sullivan shows that the beatles were on so i'm watching that....ahhhh i love the beatles soooo much. i know way too much about them... it's scary...

Kirstie

comments?