We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Look Who's Talking

While Kirstie went back up the stairs to change into her other costume, the boys were buzzing about what it could be. I was curious too. This keeping Halloween costumes a secret thing isn’t really working out. We’re changing plans for next year!

“I bet it’s Barney,” Harry snickered.

“Barney? Really?” I couldn’t hold in.

“Yeah, mate. A big purple dinosaur?” Tom tried to hold in his chuckles.

“It’s Kirstie. What do you really expect?” he pressed on.

“I’m pretty sure it’s not Bareny,” I had to giggle.

He just made a face at me before the boys started up their debate again. Oh those boys. They’re so… so… odd. But I guess if they were normal it would be boring. So I have to take them as they are.

While they were still going on about costumes, footsteps from upstairs could be heard. Everyone’s attention was then moved to the staircase where Kirstie was now standing at the top of… and were stunned.

Kirstie was… sexy. She had on this plaid skirt that showed off her fishnet covered legs that spilled down into black heels. Her top was a white tank top that showed off a little of her midriff too. I was so not expecting this from Kirstie. Wow…

“What is that?” Tom was the first to speak.

“Well, it was a half thought out costume,” she started while she took to the stairs.

“What exactly is it?” I questioned.

“It was supposed to be a female version of Ryan…” she went on with her smile starting to shine through.

“Oh wow,” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“And since I wasn’t dying my hair lighter… or spending all of that time drawing his tattoos, I’m just a rocker chick,” she giggled at her self while she put her hands on her waist.

Since she was closer, I could see the sleeve tattoos that she pulled up onto her arms. Too bad there weren’t Star Wars ones… She could still pull off being Ryan.

“I love it,” I couldn’t hold in.

“Just because she was trying to be your boyfriend… which is… weird,” Danny butted in.

“Look who’s talking, monkey boy,” I snickered.

“Monkey boy,” Kirstie giggled.

“Shut up…. Sexy,” was his genius of a response. Oh, Danny…

“Don’t call my girlfriend sexy. Only I can,” Tom piped up while his arm hooked around Kirstie’s shoulders.

“Kirstie’s sexy tonight!” I had to taunt, bringing a bright shade of red across her face.

“I shouldn’t have done this,” she muttered while burying her face into Tom’s chest.

“It’s perfect,” Tom assured her.

Throughout the rest of the night, we teased Kirstie… a little more. But it was nice to see her step out of her comfort zone a little bit. Maybe this acting thing will raise her confidence a little. Who knows? Maybe we’ll see a new and improved Kirstie in the near future.
♠ ♠ ♠
My mom got me the complete set of Criss Angel for Christmas... but it's not here yet. it's supposed to be here today... patiently waiting.... lol

comment??