We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Her Job Sucks

Kirstie had to do a few more takes with Chase as the day went on. I didn’t see anything wrong with it. She’s acting. But every time I looked at Tom… he looked… ticked. I didn’t know what to say to him either. Maybe he was just… in one of those moods…

Before Kirstie scene could end with Chase, Tom stormed off. I knew then that he had a problem with this. Taking my chances, I followed him. I hope I don’t regret this later…

“Tom,” I called out to him before he could reach a door.

He didn’t break his stride though. He walked right through the door, leaving the building. Darn it, Tom!

“Tom, stop. Please,” I nearly pleaded once I walked out the door as well.

“Why?” he shot at me with his usually dark eye glowing even darker.

“Because you’re upset. When you’re upset, you need to tell someone,” I countered, struggling to keep the confidence in my voice.

“No one cares why I’m upset,” he muttered while turning his back on me.

“I do,” I corrected him.

“Just because you’re Kirstie’s best friend!” he huffed.

“No… well… that’s part of it,” I had to confess, “but I know that… when I see Ryan with woman in music videos, I get a little… jealous. I can only assume that’s how you feel,” I softened my tone once I saw his features do the same.

“But your boyfriend doesn’t go around making out with the girls that are in his music video,” he mumbled with a little attitude still present.

“I know it’s weird, but… that’s not Kirstie. It’s the character on the show…” I tired to ease his mind.

“But Kirstie doesn’t seem to have a problem with kissing him,” he pressed on.

“It’s her job, Tom,” I sighed, starting to grow impatient.

“Well, her job sucks,” he groaned.

“You know she loves you. Stop this,” I gave my last attempt.

“I’ll work on it,” he mumbled while rubbing the back of his neck.

“I know I’m her best friend, but… I’m here for you too,” I assured him.

“Thanks,” he sent me a small smile before he took a few steps away from me.

I took this as that he wanted to be left alone. Granting his wishes, I went back inside to join the other McFly guys. I hope Kirstie was done with her make out scene though. I know it’s her acting, but it’s just… kind of awkward. I want to make out with Ryan! I swear, anything anyone does, makes me miss that man. Stupid Kirstie and the boys she makes out with… I want one! Just one… and the one I want is all the way in another country…
♠ ♠ ♠
oh how I love Supernatural *sigh* lol

Ky

comment??